What Happens if...

jedi mike

I dont know if this has been adressed but if it has sorry now i remember in the live demo the guy said u have to send a fleet with the death star to a planet but my question is if u defeat the imperial fleet what happens can the death star still blow up ur planet does anyone know if u can stop the death star after they jump into ur sector or are u just a sitting duck at that point

:wink:

"Nothing beats a good blaster at your side"

Han Solo

My screen name online is (PFF)Jedi_Mike

I remember one of the guys said that the imperials quote "had to hold their own agenst the rebels'' so I think he ment that if the fleet was destroyed that u stoped the attack because even though the death star was a battle station but in this game it has no defence besides a fleet so it should have to retreat

Han Solo

Has anyone even confirmed you need to use the red squadron to destroy the DS? Because if i remeber corectly everything you do in the game effects the galaxy. meaning, what if you lost your red squadron in battle? idk it makes sence to me that you would only need some x-wings... but i might be wrong. :?

I hope red squadren isnt to hard to get because if its at the top of the rebel tech tree it will take awhile because u have to steal all ur tech from the empire, do u guys think that u will know where the death star is so u can possision red squadren so u can attack it ?

I cant wait to blow up the death star Booooooooooooooooom

Han Solo

• 2 weeks later...
what what? how can the rebels destroy the DS? they send a couple of fighters and keep their fingers crossed?

- I have you now!

- Obi-wan never told you what happened to your father...

- If you only knew the power of the Dark Side...

- Evacuate?In Our Moment of Triumph?*BOOM*

"Visit Spriters Resource at their new home!"

Yeah well we know that without Capital defenses the DS is vunerable to Small Starfighters so in theory thats how it will work because of TRD.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

using fleets against the DS is suicide, it waas designed against this. Henceforth the Empire will not see a small, one man fighter group to be of any significant threat.

Red Squadron yes, but it cant just be o red squadrons here, the Ds is dead

has to be someway, like roll the dice (figurativley) to see if they succedd or not, like in Rebellion.

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/6843/cygnussiggy5dn.jpg

www.cncnz.com

Fenton