Should we give Dude22 a new chance?

dude21

Should we give Dude22 a new chance?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we give Dude22 a new chance?

• Yes he is punished enough for now.
    • No he disturbs our site too much.

Well its the first time ever that someone is kicked and banned from this site so I think we should give him a new chance so all poll with yes and if an Admin read that they will free his IP adress.
"I am growing stronger with the Force"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to dig up some trouble but, if you can give a short version, what was he banned for?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I say we give him another chance, he may have changed his ways...but if we let him back and he hasn't improved.... :evil:

I don't want to dig up some trouble but, if you can give a short version, what was he banned for?
Well, you'd have to look all around the forums to find the real details, but all-in-all, he was REALLY rude, very mean, and insulted people left and right. You would have to look through the forums and may want to wait for someone else to give a better explanation--I mean, summary.

I say we give him another chance, he may have changed his ways...but if we let him back and he hasn't improved.... :evil:

Than we will kick him again :D8)

I don't know how to unblock ip addresses etc etc, so if you really want him back you'll have to talk to Evaders. I have to admit I wasn't even aware of him being banned! Ho hum.

If he's learnt his lesson, then sure, give him another chance. If not, then I'm sure Evaders wouldn't hesitate to tell him where to go.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

They can let him back if they wan't, but I don't think that he will change his ways. He'll probably come back even more angry than when he got banned and he won't hesitate to let us know what he thinks, but then again that's just my opinion.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Althought I didn't know him, by the way he has been described, I doubt he will change. However, every one deserves a second chance... well, almost everyone :) .

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Like i say, ultimately it's down to the higher powers. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

:roll: I voted with no. Wormie said it all. He was only looking for some cheap fun and trouble in the forums. He didn't add too much here. Just insulting people for no reason (only to see how we get mad).

But I'm curious about him. Does he want to get back to the forums Dude21? Perhaps he isn't even interested...

Generally people like him would have moved on to another forum where he can cause trouble. I very much double he wants back.

The poll is tied 50-50. Interesting. Well, I was one of the strongest supporters to get him kicked, but I feel that everyone deserves a second chance to change their ways. And if he does come back and starts a problem...well...we have the hammer of justice...ELVIS! :twisted: Correct, Elvis? :wink:

Iam very impressed and glad about the resonance of this topic. :D

Thanks all for submitting your opinions. :)

I hope all will vote here :)

But I'm curious about him. Does he want to get back to the forums Dude21? Perhaps he isn't even interested...

Yes he wants to come back because SW rebellion is his favorite game :wink: And he played it 5 years before me

I just voted to allow him back.

I didn't really notice what he got banned for, but give the guy another chance. Being banned will have served a warning about what ever he got banned for, and if he's got any sense he'll return knowing how to conduct himself!

If he screws up again, re-ban him! Simple really! :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I just noticed that we have a Dude23, is this the same Dude or just a coincedence?

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Being banned will have served a warning about what ever he got banned for
But this raises the question: Isn't being banned meant as the ultimate punishment, not simply a warning?....

I just noticed that we have a Dude23, is this the same Dude or just a coincedence?
I noticed it as well. 8O Another dude clone? 8O 8O 8O

Whatever he got banned for; language, insults, stupidity, whatever; he screwed up on his first chance. If it's his most loved game, as Dude94 said, then at least give the dude a chance to repair any insults that might have been exchanged and get back on track with the game we all love...

... :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Whatever he got banned for; language, insults, stupidity, whatever; he screwed up on his first chance. If it's his most loved game, as Dude94 said, then at least give the dude a chance to repair any insults that might have been exchanged and get back on track with the game we all love...

... :)

Sorry, Jahled, I didn't mean any sort of offense. I agree, though, that the banning served as a lesson/warning and that he should be given another chance.

I say we should allow him back. Everyone deserves another chance, I mean if any of us would get banned for whatever reason there might be, I'd expect a second chance.

Dude94??????????????

How many of'em are there??????????????

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif