• Netherlands
    • United States of America
    • Costa Rica
    • Germany
    • Hungary
    • United Kingdom
    • Australia
    • Spain

He Scathane jij spreekt dus nederlands, kom je zelf ook uit nederland?

translation: Hey Scathane so you speak dutch, your dutch yourself?

By the way I speak French a bit of German and I can read and speak very little latin

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, zijn we toch nog in de kern van swrebellion doorgedrongen :wink:

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Scathane
Some very interesting numbers here in the poll, but I have this feeling that there are people missing....
Well, since 26 people voted here and we have 2239 registered members, I'd say you'd miss about 1989 people, allowing for 10% of double or outdated registrants...

Well, since 26 people voted here and we have 2239 registered members, I'd say you'd miss about 1989 people, allowing for 10% of double or outdated registrants...
I never meant to imply that all the members vote, but instead all the active members, O Statistical Master. 8)

Guest Scathane
Jahled, my friend, I was wondering if you could get me some information on how to become a citizen of the United Kingdom(?).
You're thinking about emigrating, SOCL? :roll:

:lol:

You crazy fool! :lol:

Given work is pretty quiet at the moment i've got time to research such serious matters as the Grand Visor of the BEAK hopping over to the UK!

Have you ever been here as a tourist? It's usually a smart move before you apply for full citizanship. My mum's last lodger, and a good mate of mine was a girl just about my age called Wendy from Washington DC; she loves the UK, and does crazy things like phone me up saying she's in the uk at 'Browns,' for a week (an extremely expensive hotel in Mayfair), but her old man does work for your central intelligence agency!!! :lol:

Anyhows, England needs teachers something chronic... and this isn't a politacal statement of the sign of the times; it's government policy to recruit something manic....our kids are to deranged to teach!!! :?

If you need a look around London, I guess you're speaking to the right person, my friend; space can be found on an uncomfortable couch somewhere...hell, we could even go and bully Elvis the other side of London, and even Scathe a few miles away....in Holand. 8O

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Have you ever been here as a tourist? It's usually a smart move before you apply for full citizanship.
I've been there once, but I hardly remember it because I was so young, so I don't truly count that (it was more like a 500 km/h tour of London as a four or five year old...I don't recall).

Anyhows, England needs teachers something chronic... and this isn't a politacal statement of the sign of the times; it's government policy to recruit something manic....our kids are to deranged to teach!!! :?
Hmm...teachers, ehh? Well, would the kids make fun of me for my "Yankee" accent? :lol:

If you need a look around London, I guess you're speaking to the right person, my friend; space can be found on an uncomfortable couch somewhere...hell, we could even go and bully Elvis the other side of London, and even Scathe a few miles away....in Holand. 8O
An invitation...excellent. :lol: Well, at the moment I'm rather preoccupied with school (teaching and learning), but I may just take you up on the offer come this summer...if not, most definantely the summer after that. I know, it's quite some time in the future, but don't be surprised if one evening you're sleeping and suddenly fall out of your bed when some rude American who goes by the name of Saul comes knocking at your door. :wink::lol:

Zoot, in any case, will give you a warm welcome, as warm as the fire in hell... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

By the time you're teaching english kids, I'll probably will be in some German university.

BTW, SOCL you'll defintely be something. A Puerto Rican-English-American.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane

Heck, yeah! Why don't we do a city hopping tour in London and Rotterdam next summer...

By the way, Jahled, did you known that Londo seamen used to refer to Rotterdam (the city I live in and the largest container port in the world) as Little London?

By the time you're teaching english kids, I'll probably will be in some German university.

Oh yeah, did you already decide which one ?

I have had bad experience with the one in Stuttgart, well the part

of it, I was in. They wouldn't explain a thing and still expect you to

magically know it nevertheless :?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Heck, yeah! Why don't we do a city hopping tour in London and Rotterdam next summer...

By the way, Jahled, did you known that Londo seamen used to refer to Rotterdam (the city I live in and the largest container port in the world) as Little London?

No, I didn't know that. Why was that then Scathe?

Ok, I did do a little research today SOCL, and asked a Kiwi mate of mine what he did. He said his grand parents were British so bypassed the normal procedures. Anyway, he did say all the forms he needed to fill out were available on line; which sort of led here when I got home and played around with gooooooooooogle.

Guest Scathane
No, I didn't know that. Why was that then Scathe?

Apparently they thought that Rotterdam was a lot like London, albeit a smaller version. Not that one would say so now..., Rotterdam was flattened during WW2...

BTW, SOCL you'll defintely be something. A Puerto Rican-English-American.
A ex-Puerto Rican-American who is now a Puerto Rican-British. :lol: Sounds cool to me, man. 8)

Ok, I did do a little research today SOCL, and asked a Kiwi mate of mine what he did. He said his grand parents were British so bypassed the normal procedures. Anyway, he did say all the forms he needed to fill out were available on line; which sort of led here when I got home and played around with gooooooooooogle.
Interesting, I never realized that the British IND page would be...pink. :? Oh well, thanks, bro!

So when I finally move to the UK, we'll all meet somewhere and have an SWR live reunion...at Jahled's house! :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...