• Netherlands
    • United States of America
    • Costa Rica
    • Germany
    • Hungary
    • United Kingdom
    • Australia
    • Spain

Well, I'm doing a personal research of how many people from each country we have in these forums. So I made this poll with selection of the countries I have so far seen people from. If you do not fall into any of the selections, tell me so I can add it. Once I run out of room, though, I simply add a "None of the Above" selection where, if you fall under that, can post what country you're from. Now, by asking what country do you hail from, I do not mean where you are native to, but I may where do you currently live (whether you like it or not). Thanks, but don't get political in here unless you're willing to hear/read other's views and ideas, and PLEASE do not impose you and your country's idea and views here as the only way to think, either. Thanks everyone!

I live in the United States of America.

Edited by SOCL

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United Kingdom for me. :) And Jahled. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I'm from Canada.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Well, someone else is apparently from the USA, but didn't post who theyb are. :? Would that person be so kind as to return to post such. Thank you. And I know there are more people than the ones who have voted and posted so far...come people!

• SWR Staff - Executive

USA! USA!

That's all I have to say. :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Based on the posts so far, and the graphics you guys use. The US and British coalition is still in place and equals the EMPIRE.

Wormie and I are the Canadian REBELS!!!

Hehehe.

Go CANADA

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Based on the posts so far, and the graphics you guys use. The US and British coalition is still in place and equals the EMPIRE.
Not sure of the UK, but you are right to say the U.S. is an empire...an imperium....

Wormie and I are the Canadian REBELS!!!
Canadian Rebels, meaning the only Rebels in Canada? Look at the poll: currently Canada has 3 votes (25%), two less than the U.S. and one more than the UK. :lol:

Canada here... am I the only Canadain Imperial?! 8O
No worries, _Thrawn, you are an Imperial nonetheless!

I had a feeling we'd have an Aussie come around. I added the selection for you, and, HEY! WELCOME! :D

thanks mate, ive been a member here for a couple of years (i think, i know its been a while) but ive kept a low profile, i keep out of trouble that way :)

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Where abouts in Australia you from Ramoth?

Don't worry, you don't have to hide to stay out of trouble. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

i live in a small town (about 500 pop.) in (western) Victoria. it can get pretty boring here but i manage to keep my self occupied by playing a star wars game or building new cards.

might i add as well Elvis, congrats on becomming the moderator 8)

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Cool, don't know Australia too well, but i do have family there. :)

Thanks for the congrats. :D

I.e. Thrawn coloured blue?!?