• Costa Rica
    • Germany
    • Hungary
    • United Kingdom
    • Australia
    • Spain

My little contribution (part I):

http://www.shockcc.nl/empirebanner.gif

WOO! Wha, you guys have some unexploited talents here that could do this site (and your own lives) some serious credit! If this is 'having a laugh with your mates' type of thing, think what could be done if heads came together and co-ordinated such efforts?

You should post these on b3ta.com!!! :wink:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I think I'm gonna use these banners as well, once I get my site back running completely.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

It's a GIF not a video....

Sorry, but in SOCL's absence I have to take over part of his Imperator of BEAK duties... :wink:

Thank you, my friend, but you may return the reigns to His Imperial BEAKness...me. :twisted:

Unlike MacArthur, I have returned.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

All hail SOCL, Grand Imperator of BEAK, who has returned after an epic battle against the machine of Lucifer. The PC...
Thank you, thank you! For my first act of my return, I shall prepare a VERY long explanation over the duties of a Grand Admiral and how they comepare to the closes ranks/positions of High Admiral, Moff, Grand Moff, and Supreme Moff. Upon it's completion, I shall post it in my home: the "Beeing Promoted in the Forums" thread!

Guest Scathane
Si, yo tambien hablo español, y como dijo Scath, soy de Puerto Rico.
Yes, I speak Spanish as well, just like Scathane said, I come from Puerto Rico

Did I get it right? :D

By the way, Scath, don't you speak Spanish as well? :?
No... :roll:

Yes, I speak Spanish as well, just like Scathane said, I come from Puerto Rico

Did I get it right? :D

Excellent! Except for:

"Yes, I speak Spanish as well, and like Scath said, I come from Puerto Rico." Other than the translation for "y", excellent! :D

By the way, Scath, don't you speak Spanish as well? :?
No... :roll:
Cute. :roll:

Guest Scathane

Well, you see, SOCL, I speak Dutch, English, German and French but no Spanish. However, looking at your sentence:

* Si = si in French (Yes/sure)
    * Hablo = babbel in Dutch (talk; they boh stem from the Latin babulus)
    * como = comme in French (like)
    * dijo = dire in French (talk/speak)
    * soy = soit in French (as in je soit "I will be"; a conjugation of the verb être = to be)
    * de = de in French (of/from)

So, what I could figure out was:

Yes/sure, yo tambien speak Spanish, y like Scath said/spoke, am/come from Puerto Rico.

The rest was easy, although I forgot the y. :D

Yo soy Tico y también hablo español. Tal vez sean más de dos mil miembros, pero muy pocos son de países hispanoparlantes. Además que muy pocos miembros escriben en los foros. Hasta ahora yo soy el único latinoamericano en el sitio, SOCL es puertorriqueño pero vive en EE.UU.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Me alegro de ver que al menos no soy el único que habla castellano. Conozco a unos cuantos españoles más que también juegan al reb. Ya les diré que se inscriban y se metan en este foro, para aumentar nuestro número :) Si alguien quiere ponerse en contacto conmigo para jugar al reb o charlar un rato: eguzki_disdira@hotmail.com

Well, you see, SOCL, I speak Dutch, English, German and French but no Spanish. However, looking at your sentence:

* Si = si in French (Yes/sure)
    * Hablo = babbel in Dutch (talk; they boh stem from the Latin babulus)
    * como = comme in French (like)
    * dijo = dire in French (talk/speak)
    * soy = soit in French (as in je soit "I will be"; a conjugation of the verb être = to be)
    * de = de in French (of/from)

So, what I could figure out was:

Yes/sure, yo tambien speak Spanish, y like Scath said/spoke, am/come from Puerto Rico.

The rest was easy, although I forgot the y. :D

Quite impressive, Scath. :D Yet another reason I say you are learnéd! :D

Hasta ahora yo soy el único latinoamericano en el sitio, SOCL es puertorriqueño pero vive en EE.UU.
Wait a second, so living in the United States denies my being Latin American? :?

USA here and speak only english and very very little spanish enuf to say hello how are you and I know my numbers but can't read spanish at all. But thanks to my online translator i found i'm not totally lost when i see the other languages being written in the forums. :)
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

You're Latinamerican SOCL, the thing is, that you haven't lived most of your life there. You lived there until you were five, if I recall correctly, you go there once a year but it isn't the same as living there. SO in some way you are and you aren't...

As for understanding different languages. I speak Spanish, German and English, and that helps me most times to at least understand some of the dutch babulus here...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• 2 weeks later...
You're Latinamerican SOCL, the thing is, that you haven't lived most of your life there. You lived there until you were five, if I recall correctly, you go there once a year but it isn't the same as living there. SO in some way you are and you aren't...
I suppose you're right. Well, at least I'm not like some the people here that think they're Puerto Rican even though the last generation that simply visited the island was about five back (ten back to the last one that lived there). Yes, I am citing a specific example....

• 3 weeks later...
I am from Holland and damn proud of it.

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed