• Netherlands
    • United States of America
    • Costa Rica
    • Germany
    • Hungary
    • United Kingdom
    • Australia
    • Spain

Sarcasm, is always a way to subtly conceal a truth...

Let's face it Scath, these guys have strange tastes, wormie with his Gamorreans, Andy with Mon Mothma, and now Elvis with Tuskens... and me with Ephant Mon!!!

That's what i mean!!! :lol:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won, I'm the latest :lol::lol::lol:8)

Well, as about 98% of you all know I'm from good ol' Germany. The land famous for Austrian Schnitzel ( :roll: ) and tasty chocolate :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

The greatest country in the world, USA. :D
That's an opinion, Bill...an opinion not held by most of the world.

Cute, SOCL, real cute! :twisted:
What, you're mad because of the co-moderator thing? :lol: Chill, man, I thought you'd be happy about someone suggesting that you be a moderator. Oh! You mean the fact that I said assistant and co-moderator! :lol: Would you prefer I suggest you be a full moderator, Scath?

What's OMG, Elvis????
OMG, Trej! 8O You don't know what OMG means?! 8O OMG!!! 8O

:twisted:

Yes, back when wormie first developed his Gamorrean fetish, there were some Whiphids around and some Chevin like Ephant mon.... They disappeared about the smae time that Untimely went away....
They must have liked Untimely a lot to leave with him. :mrgreen:

Well, as about 98% of you all know I'm from good ol' Germany.
Excellent, we at last get a German to vote! :D Now, if we could only get the others to do the same....

Guest Scathane
Of course, I meant the moderator thing, SOCL: you are trying to get me to do a lot of work. On the other hand...., I could clean up about 1000 of your posts... hmmmm.... :twisted:

Isn't editing the qoutes of other people fun!!! :lol:

So what about the whole Assistant Webmaster thing then Scath, what's this all about? :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Guest Scathane

You know how in the past, I suggested stuff like more frequent polls, graphically more attractive news, etc? Well, I sent a list a list with suggestions to the staff and I got replies from both Evaders and Stratus. Stratus proposed that I could join the support staff. Taking into account the long list of suggestions I made, that only seemed fair...

As well as a lot of fun! :D

P.S. - Pssst! Elvis, one of my suggestions had to do with a rank add-on for when we're 5000+ posts!

Well congrats on that Scath, I'm sure you'll be a valuable addition to the team. :D

Sounds good to me, what sort of rank add-on?

Well congrats on that Scath, I'm sure you'll be a valuable addition to the team. :D

Sounds good to me, what sort of rank add-on?

C'mon guys, now you can't leave Good Ol` SOCL out of it, after all, me and Scath are the rank dudes here at SWR. :D

So, Scath, as Asst. Webmaster (see, you still got stuck with the assistant thing! :twisted: ) do you get moderating powers?

Guest Scathane
So, Scath, as Asst. Webmaster (see, you still got stuck with the assistant thing! :twisted: ) do you get moderating powers?
Nope.

So if this poll is accurate, there are only 21 active members here? Out of 2000? I find that hard to believe

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Perhaps we should bang our collective heads together and advertise this site and the **cough cough** mature game, efforts on this site are helping to keep FRESH AND FUNKY! :roll:

Sort of thing...

Say, when I log in I usually find about tripple the amount of guests than members... :roll:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Perhaps we should bang our collective heads together and advertise this site and the **cough cough** mature game, efforts on this site are helping to keep FRESH AND FUNKY! :roll:

Sort of thing...

Say, when I log in I usually find about tripple the amount of guests than members... :roll:

I think we get so many visitors is because they are looking for downloads not forums. Actually that is the reason I first came to this site is the downloads, then I joined the forums because I needed a question answered then well...I got Hooked! :twisted::twisted::twisted: