Emoticons

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

Well, there you go, my first attempt at the Zoot emoticon, a.k.a. the Zooticon. Tell me what you think.

It's the first time I see it online myself... Hmmm, maybe I should delete the whiskers... (yes, the white stuff at the left and right bottom is actually my attempt at whiskers).

Wow! I'm impressed dude. What you could do is have him waving a can of Fosters up and down! :lol:

Or we could use it here to indicate absolute fiendish hidious evil...http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/131990/Zoot.gif

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

It is excellent, Scath! I would take the whiskers away because it's rather confusing, but I think it's awesome! Look at these quirky emoticons from a Zoo Tycoon website I used to be a part of:

http://forums.ogresnet.com/zoo/index.php?act=legends&CODE=emoticons&s=8cebf28b35fe925a82dbf35138fd6517

I hope you can go to them. Scath, look at the confused one (known as :huh: ) and see what you think. That was the one I had meant for confused.

I keep warning you guys about emoticons. They seem fun and cute now, but one of these days one will drive you out to the desert and pull all your teeth out with a pair of pliers.

I keep warning you guys about emoticons. They seem fun and cute now, but one of these days one will drive you out to the desert and pull all your teeth out with a pair of pliers.

I wonder how you obtained this knowledge...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

What if he is an emoticon himself? 8O

Guest Scathane

You think they might be operating silently?! 8O

You think they might be operating silently?! 8O
Yes...maybe one of Zoot's sleeper cells....

What if he is an emoticon himself?
You think they might be operating silently?!
Let's build a pyramid!

Let's build a pyramid!

As long as it's relevant. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Let's build a pyramid!

As long as it's relevant. :)

The dreaded Zoot has at last sent out the code...his sleeper cells are coming to life....http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/131990/Zoot.gif