New release date

DarthMaulUK

Look at it this way. There will be no better way to kick off 2006 with probably the years best RTS!

DMUK

Just a litte question:

Why has no Relase-Date/Demo Date, that you announced the last weeks, been confirmed by Petro or Lucas Arts yet?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had word that the demo has just been COMPLETED. As for a date, once I know I will post it straight away but it wont be until late evening because of the time differences between England and the USA

DMUK

:?::?::?::?::?:

So say me: On what do they work when the demo is COMPLETED?

I have had word that the demo has just been COMPLETED. As for a date, once I know I will post it straight away but it wont be until late evening because of the time differences between England and the USA

DMUK

:?::?::?::?::?:

So say me: On what do they work when the demo is COMPLETED?

There´s no need to work... it´s now by the Marketing-Department to release the Demo on the "right" Day.

If you mean the demo, despite hard work, it wont be a merry xmas

DMUK

by reason of the despite hard (marketing) work, it wont be a merry x-mas

I think I should load up my old "Fuck SOE and LucasArts"-Signature... -.-

I can wait since all we can do is wait ;) Let them relax from their hard work and have fun with the full game and demo :P (Insanity slowly kicking in)

Na-ni, na-ni, na-ni... Na-ni, na-ni, na-ni... Na-ni, na-ni, na-ni... Na-ni, na-ni, na-ni... :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

It would be... if there where not the german general conscription.

I have to serve my duty in the German Bundeswehr. Beginning: 02.01.2006.

So i won´t have much time to play for freakin 9 Months.

Trust me, when you get into the right place you will have more time for gaming then to serve your duty. I know what i am talking about, my ten month in the German Bundeswehr were really easy.

And why do I write english?

Look at it this way. There will be no better way to kick off 2006 with probably the years best RTS!

DMUK

Just a litte question:

Why has no Relase-Date/Demo Date, that you announced the last weeks, been confirmed by Petro or Lucas Arts yet?

I think they might be waiting for their Friday update. They have updated 2 weeks (maybe 3) in a row on friday. So on the site on Friday (late) I would checl the banner at the top

DMUK

Just a litte question:

The question isn't that. :)

The question you should ask yourself is, why isn't any of his threads on the Official Forums being closed if they are lies, and why on earth are the Mods there even linking to his threads in similar threads (then closing them down) if it's a lie? ;)

http://www.lfnetwork.com/images/lfnlinker.gif

Star Wars: Empire at War.Net Moderator

&

SWGalaxies Moderator

Co-Leader of The Affiliates! -A-

- What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

- May the pants be with you!

DMUK has a Line to the Official Offices involved in this game it is him who gets the information which is usually the best and he is allowed to release it first!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

I'm on Christmas Break (not holiday) till Jan 9th now so common demo and more gaming time ;) Yay games ;) I can play games as much as I want now. If the Demo comes out within my 2 weeks (not the end part) I shall be happy.

I'm on Christmas Break (not holiday) till Jan 9th now so common demo and more gaming time ;) Yay games ;) I can play games as much as I want now. If the Demo comes out within my 2 weeks (not the end part) I shall be happy.

Yeah, me as well. Come on demo...come on demo...come on demo..... :roll:

I would think that EaW could be released on Feb 17th as all releases are on Fridays in the UK/Europe. Activision here has closed and they havent updated their press site atm.

Either way, I just cant wait! Might even book the year off just to play it! haha

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net

I would think that EaW could be released on Feb 17th as all releases are on Fridays in the UK/Europe. Activision here has closed and they havent updated their press site atm.

Either way, I just cant wait! Might even book the year off just to play it! haha

DMUK

Battlefront II was released a Friday in France ;) mm... It means that localizations will be ready at the end of January / Start of February ... It's finished soon for devs ! ;)