New release date

DarthMaulUK

Our spies have intercepted a secret transmission about the release date for Star Wars:Empire At War. Earlier this week, it looked like the game was being pushed back to the end of February. Well, we have official news that the game will be released on Monday 16th February 2006 with Europe getting release around the 20th Feb 2006.

Many Bothans died to bring us this information

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what will happen tomorrow? :?

If you mean the demo, despite hard work, it wont be a merry xmas

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net

And what will happen tomorrow? :?

If you mean the demo, despite hard work, it wont be a merry xmas

DMUK

And if this is what it means nobody start any angry threads ;) It will help with nothing so just head to the Mos Eisley Space Port ;)

It took a little longer to get the new date confirmed. LA are working hard to get this one released and so are Petroglyph. The wait will be worth it. I have NEVER seen space battles like these before, it will so seem like Episode III and Return Of The Jedi.

I actually wonder how many people will lose themselves in the Battle cam and forget about the tactics?! lol

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net

Damn I might DMUK. This shall be a nice long wait ;) I'm glad i'm still slightly sane which is good. I'm going to be pumping out so many Dreadnaughts as much as I can since they just looks so damn NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE :P Serisouly did oyu see them in the 5 new screens?

Stop it, you're killing us. No more talk of the demo until it's actually out, too much conflicting info on it every day...

Yeah. Stop It! I also want the demo, but DMUK wrote something on Lucasforums I find interesting...

Demo Watch

January (early) 2006

DMUK

Dont get mad, get glad ;) Besides you have a life, live it :P Party like its no tomorrow ;) Party just because a great Star Wars game is coming out ;)

It would be... if there where not the german general conscription.

I have to serve my duty in the German Bundeswehr. Beginning: 02.01.2006.

So i won´t have much time to play for freakin 9 Months.

There could have been really nice Year 2005.

Dont get mad, get glad ;) Besides you have a life, live it :P Party like its no tomorrow ;) Party just because a great Star Wars game is coming out ;)

It would be... if there where not the german general conscription.

I have to serve my duty in the German Bundeswehr. Beginning: 02.01.2006.

So i won´t have much time to play for freakin 9 Months.

There could have been really nice Year 2005.

Ouch. Wow, that really has to suck...but what is the Bundeswehr? I have no clue. Well, when the demo comes out in January play till you can't play no more. :twisted: Hope you come back!!!

SWM out

Ouch. Wow, that really has to suck...but what is the Bundeswehr? I have no clue. Well, when the demo comes out in January play till you can't play no more. :twisted: Hope you come back!!!

SWM out

"Bundeswehr" is the German Army. Maybe i need to buy a Laptop for my time between the Weekends.

Btw, thanks for your sympathies. I really hoped for 2005 as the Relase Date for the Demo.

Maybe i can set my Holidays on the release Date.

The Army, thought so. Well I heard the German Army has some nice toys so if you miss EAW you would at least be able to play with those nice toys ;) Maybe the Leopard tank ;):P

The Army, thought so. Well I heard the German Army has some nice toys so if you miss EAW you would at least be able to play with those nice toys ;) Maybe the Leopard tank ;):P

That will be the only gleam of hope for me... the only.

Look at it this way. There will be no better way to kick off 2006 with probably the years best RTS!

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net