What's cool about Corellia?

Guest Scathane

Yeah, anyway, Corellia is also cool because of the insanely powerful weapon that the system houses. And it's about time LA or whoever the right company is these days wrote a book explaining hw all that happened. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
Centerpoint, you mean?

No explanation about who actually built the system? Or why?

Yeah! If that comes out in novel form, that'll be the first Star Wars novel I read.

Would make a quality book. :)

Who made that whole system, what happened to the race that built it?!?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

At TheForce.Net they have a seciton called TimeTales where it gives you a nearly complete and quite comprehensive history of the galaxy in which STAR WARS takes place as if it were a real place. It presents different theories about such phenomena as the black holes at Maw and Centerpoint.

Guest Scathane

I doubt that GL will eventually reveal all...

That link to time tales gets me to a cannot find server page.

I've read them but I was expecting something more "official", or some answers or confirmations of the existing theories...
I don't. Look what happened to the Clone Wars! GL wanted to take control of what he declared his (if you think about it, he's like a spoiled little kid, in that aspect) and made it out to what he thought it should be, destroying all the legend and mystery to the subject. I mean, we just knew bits and pieces of what it was all about, but never the whole truth, always striving to find out more. In reality, though, we think and are urged to find out more, but we don't truly want to because it would ruin the images and ideas we have in our heads, and those we prefer. It's all psychological, having to do with habitat, thinking patterns, etc. So, I would never again want to know 100% for sure anything about Star Wars because it kills a lot of the fun.

I doubt that GL will eventually reveal all...
I concur and truly hope so.

That link to time tales gets me to a cannot find server page.
Odd. Well, go to TheForce.Net and look along the right-hand sidebar for TimeTales. You'll also notice/see the Unofficial Encyclopedia and the Technical Commentaries.

Interesting reading this is. :)

I didn't mean that GL should come and tells us... It's a problem with the writer... Look at Zahn, he's the best, and it's not only because he wrote the books, he made many short stories, and other contributions, so that his books tie in... Roger Mac Bride Allen's Corellian Trilogy stands alone, it is hardly connected with the events of the rest of the series. And the Centerpoint thing was created and left behind, Luceno reactivated in the NJO, but there has been no mention of it in the prequel era... Nor in the Sith Era...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I didn't mean that GL should come and tells us... It's a problem with the writer... Look at Zahn, he's the best, and it's not only because he wrote the books, he made many short stories, and other contributions, so that his books tie in... Roger Mac Bride Allen's Corellian Trilogy stands alone, it is hardly connected with the events of the rest of the series. And the Centerpoint thing was created and left behind, Luceno reactivated in the NJO, but there has been no mention of it in the prequel era... Nor in the Sith Era...
Point...a good one at that. :roll: