What's cool about Corellia?

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane
I've noticed that Corellia is considered cool by a lot of people, myself inculded... Why is it cool, though?

The great pilots that it produces, and the lack of respect for the odds.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Come on Scathane...

Correllian Shipyards were among the best in the galaxy

Correllian ships are among the fastest, most durable etc.

Correllia is a planet with a long history in galactic history

It is a planet with much importance

So many important people come from this planet. Garm Bel Iblis, Han Solo, Wedge Antilles... need to say more?

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

I don't mean to be the downer, but I don't like it. Too many people think it's cool, the Corellians for some odd reason have a virus that does not allow them to respect or consider odds, and they seem to act the same. Yes, their ships are great, but I dislike the Corellian people.

Guest Scathane
Too many people think it's cool, the Corellians for some odd reason have a virus that does not allow them to respect or consider odds, and they seem to act the same.
They have a virus which prohibits them from respecting or even considering odds???!!! 8O And you guys knew this???!!! I'm amazed that you guys were surprised by such a things as midi chlorians!!! This is absolutely preposterous...

Corellia is cool, nothing to say about it... most because of what have already being said, and ofcourse because Corran Horn + Mirax Terrik Horn is from there...Corellian Security(CorSec) force is cool too...

Scath you haven't read so many EU books right??

well Han Solo's "Never tell me the odds" is common among Corellians... they simply has no use for odds.. its always nice AFTERWARDS to know the odds but when the thing happends they should have use for it, they don't want to know it, 'cause they believe that in knowing that the odds are against them, they will automatically begin to say "I can't do it" and then they can't...

well thats my theory at least :D8):wink:

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Corellia is a by the empire subppressed planet in every game I played :twisted: I'd never do diplomatic here because I like it to rule the rebel fanatics with many Stormtrooper :twisted:
"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane
Corellia is cool, nothing to say about it... most because of what have already being said, and ofcourse because Corran Horn + Mirax Terrik Horn is from there...Corellian Security(CorSec) force is cool too...
And Mirax Terrik is a babe, right?

Scath you haven't read so many EU books right??
Correction: I haven't read any EU books.

well Han Solo's "Never tell me the odds" is common among Corellians... they simply has no use for odds.. its always nice AFTERWARDS to know the odds but when the thing happends they should have use for it, they don't want to know it, 'cause they believe that in knowing that the odds are against them, they will automatically begin to say "I can't do it" and then they can't...
Well, I dont mind the odds thing... What I do mind though, is a virus being responsible for it...

Correlia is considered by many to be so cool basically because it reminds everyone a little bit of a future earth. Or is that just me?!?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I like COrellia and I like Corellians, too.

I agree with Elvis that it does resemble an optimistic version of teh Earth. I think, too, that it result attractive because its the planet that produced most heroes. And their whole defiance against odds, adds anotehr factor to make them heroes, despite that thier planet is occupied by the Epire.

While I think that Midi-chlorians were a mistake on behlaf of GL I think that this virus, is part from SOCL's masterplan to control us...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I don't think that it's a virus that doesn't allow them to consider the odds, it's just a part of their culture, kind of like us Canadians not feeling the cold like some other people.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I don't think that it's a virus that doesn't allow them to consider the odds, it's just a part of their culture
It had been a joke. Kind of my way of down-talking the Corellians who all seem to act exactly alike. That is why I am writing a SW story that includes a character who is a Corellian who does believe in odds. :lol: Along with an albino Chiss (his skin color is green) named Frank, and a Yuuzhan Vong who defies everything by being a Jedi and his ancient astromech droid who sports an attitude. :twisted:

Guest Scathane

I don't think that it's a virus that doesn't allow them to consider the odds, it's just a part of their culture
It had been a joke. Kind of my way of down-talking the Corellians who all seem to act exactly alike. That is why I am writing a SW story that includes a character who is a Corellian who does believe in odds. :lol: Along with an albino Chiss (his skin color is green) named Frank, and a Yuuzhan Vong who defies everything by being a Jedi and his ancient astromech droid who sports an attitude. :twisted:
Pfewww! For a minute there I thought this was another GL screw up!

Canadian viruses??? Not feeling the cold??? GAmorr??? Gamorrean Cold???

What the hell are you talking about? :?

Guest Scathane

Trej has finally lost it... :twisted:

Congrats on you warlord status, Trej... Only 500 to go until you cfan have a decent Vong rank! :D

All hail Warlord Trejiuvanat.

• 2 weeks later...