HURRAY to our new MODERATOR!!

Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.
I think we had better be on the look out for Elvis now. 8O:wink:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I won't have a problem until we get more than two or three topics that are being silly. As long as you stay vaguely on topic i won't say anything. If you want to be silly, use Outside Interests. :)

:)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

:lol:

I won't have a problem until we get more than two or three topics that are being silly. As long as you stay vaguely on topic i won't say anything. If you want to be silly, use Outside Interests. :)

:)

Elvis is the coolest admin! No joke! :D

Home and sick, sutpid cold, sutpid tropical weather with stupid rain....

And my mother needed my modem, so i gave it to her and I installed the old modem, back on my pc...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Shut your BEAK, SOCL!!!

SOCL in school teacher-scowl-mode voice: Mr. Trejiuvanat, I believe we have already discussed this "shutting of the BEAK" matter in another thread, did we not?

Trej: Yes.

SOCL: What was that?

Trej: sigh Yes, sir, Mr. SOCL.

SOCL: Good, now go!

Trej walks away with his head down.

:twisted:

Guest Scathane
Well, that's it, then, isn't it SOCL? Nice knowing you..., short but sweet and that kind of thing... Any special wishes for your funeral?

Well, that's it, then, isn't it SOCL? Nice knowing you..., short but sweet and that kind of thing... Any special wishes for your funeral?
Hey, what's the matter, Scath? Are you upset about something?

I think he means that Trej will be upset.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

And we all know you should never upset a Yuuzhan Vong!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

You're slipping up Elvis, look at all of the avatars, there all over 6k, wake up and do something about it. :evil::evil::evil:
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Scathane
You're slipping up Elvis, look at all of the avatars, there all over 6k, wake up and do something about it. :evil::evil::evil:
Bill, you rookie! This is not a very friendly thing to do... You've only been here for 79 posts... Now, I could have all the active members look at this post of yours and have a poll about whether they think we should strip you of your rank of sergeant... I bet you'd be surprised how many people will vote yes after reading the unfriendly things sergeant bill has posted. I for one would appreciate it if you had about AT LEAST 500 posts before complaining about other forum members again. Because I for one think you should be stripped to the rank of cadet and remain such until you have at least 1000 posts. :x

Moreover, if you had used your brain, you would have checked Elvis' own avatar as well and you would have seen that his avatar is over 6k as well.

Well said Scath.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Actually Bill does have a point. I think most of us are off-site links anyway, so it's not a problem in terms of using up our space, but it does slow things down a little.

Something for someone to ask Igor or Evaders about i guess. :)

Jahled, what are you talking about?!?

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that Bill was right to point this out. And also, I don't want us to become an elitist group that excludes newbies from having an opinion and expressing their views.

Come on now children, let's all hold hands and be friends. Feel the love. http://www.blacksheepbar.com/php-bin/live/phpBB2/images/smiles/inlove.gifhttp://www.blacksheepbar.com/php-bin/live/phpBB2/images/smiles/1luvu.gifhttp://www.blacksheepbar.com/php-bin/live/phpBB2/images/smiles/inlove.gif