HURRAY to our new MODERATOR!!

HURRAY to our new MODERATOR!! :D:D:D

ElvisMiggel has finally got, what he deserved. Responsibility! :twisted:

We had some discussions about the forums, how could it be modified or kept in order. I'm glad, that Evaders found a good solution for it...

Go Mike! Go! :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Mike, is this the new title that you were asking for?? Or did Igor and Evaders offer it to you?

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

He is not a new moderator...

He is the sole moderator. The first thing he should do is deleting his own topics on which no-one has replied to :twisted:

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Guest Scathane
Actually, I fell sorry for Elvis. Imagine that you would have to moderate these forums... :? I'm not sure whether I would like attemting to get some order and discipline into totally insane people like us... :wink:

Actually, I fell sorry for Elvis. Imagine that you would have to moderate these forums... :? I'm not sure whether I would like attemting to get some order and discipline into totally insane people like us... :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually I feel sorry for him too

btw Elvis

Congrats with the Moderator status

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Cheers guys. :)

I actually asked for it. 2000 posts was kinda a milestone and I decided that I wanted to give something back to the site. I havn't decided on a title yet, check out outside interests for a suggestions topic. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
I can hardly type with the excitement of your first bits of moderating!!!

Seriously, you go for it dude:)

Don't encourage him too much! :wink:

I live in the same city as Elvis; I know exactly where he works; :twisted: I think I should test his 'powers of moderation,' when he starts receiving strange packages of Cheese and ham sandwiches out of the blue! That would really freak him out! Worse still, I could personally deliver a trashed-up spent Fosters can.....before scurrying away from reception....

...exceptionally evil thoughts drift through Jahled's mind....

He sits, glazed in some diabolical stare of eternity, before a book makes contact with the back of his head.... time to retire chaps....

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

We've never met each other, he's not met Zoot, and I haven't a clue if he rides a Vespa!!!

London is very big. He lives in Croydon, which is technically outside of London, to the south, not so far from Gatwick airport. I live in North London near the North Circular, off the A1000. If you have a map of London you'll see it's extremely unlikely we can bump into each other, other than where I work, which is everywhere at the moment....grumble...mumble....and I never seem to get anywhere near Croydon for some odd reason. http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/131990/Zoot.gif

I couldn't resist the emoticon...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

London is very big. He lives in Croydon, which is technically outside of London, to the south, not so far from Gatwick airport. I live in North London near the North Circular, off the A1000. If you have a map of London you'll see it's extremely unlikely we can bump into each other, other than where I work, which is everywhere at the moment....grumble...mumble....and I never seem to get anywhere near Croydon for some odd reason. http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/131990/Zoot.gif
I should guessed. :oops: But even so, have you two ever thought of meeting each other?

Just a question; Elvis, now that you are our moderator, should you not be part of the support staff??

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Admiral_Antilles
And what exactly can you do? Can you edit the forums or what?

Lord La Forge I got this directly from the Forum FAQ: 8)

Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.