I beat all of You all!!!!!!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

• 2 weeks later...

ive done te same as Vile_G, rebels with large galaxy on hard, but didnt edit the game, i took over the whole galaxy

but the coolest thing was i made a fleet of over 200 ships

it was SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

it had 100s of fighters

and i fought a battle with a imperial fleet with 40 or so ships and a fair bit of fighters, and put all my fighters away and just used about 30 gunships to wipe out the fighters

i had 10 bulwalks in that 1 fleet

that was my most memorable game

i had heaps of other fleets of 20 or so ships as well, keeping the peace!

lol

I remember my game like that about 2-3 weeks ago was at 3600 days. I had made some early mistakes in the game due being rusty and not played in about 6-8 months and paid dearly and then built up from there. It took me about 8 or 9 days to beat it. I then played again but I played a much better game and beat it much quicker. I usually only build super, super fleets when I think the enemy has something that can trap it and beat it. This 2nd game I played I didn't have to build that big of a fleet. As I remember, I think I had 9 medium sized fleets running around.