Time to sleep. WHUAH! .....Shut up R2!

Lord_La_forge

Is our buddy, La forge getting crazy?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is our buddy, La forge getting crazy?

• Sure! We always knew it's gonna happen...
    • No! He's just as normal as I am. Right R2?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane

Sjeez! You all have brains that are active dreaming during the night?! Mine shuits down at night and doesn't come online again until I start up my computer in the morning... :?

I'm with Jahled on playing day and night... I used to do that as well: day and night with one of my mates! Hell I'm so old that I remember finishing Prince of Persia 2 on a 16-bit SNES! I even remeber playing games on an 8-bit NES or programming games in basic on my dad's 386!!! 8O8O8O

Anyway, a mate of mine is on holiday for about 3 weeks: I'm borrowing his X-Box with Splinter Cell for the sames amount of time! 8)

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I can't play for more than 3 hours straight :!:

I don't mean to sound like a jerk or hurt your feeling but, your a WoosyMan. :lol:

PS: Or maybe I'm a Crazy fool you decide. :wink:

Hell I'm so old that I remember finishing Prince of Persia 2 on a 16-bit SNES! I even remeber playing games on an 8-bit NES or programming games in basic on my dad's 386!!!
The SNES and NES didn't freak me out that much because I remember playing those and, actually, still own them. But the 386: 8O

Or maybe I'm a Crazy fool you decide.
I choose Crazy fool. Or maybe you're an "angry crazy". :lol:

Guest Scathane
You are lost cases... Programming games in basic????
Yes, Trej, about the time you were born, people programmed games in basic... What's the proble? Is your Yammosk brain too advanced to comprehend?

Well, SOCL, I guess you're right.
Excellent! This is, what(?), the second time I've been right? :lol::wink:8)

Stranger things have happened.....I think :?

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Har har har, wormie, cute...real cute. :roll:

I try. :wink:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

My first pc system was a 386er too and I did many with it also programming in Basic and played MANY old games there.....

....the good old games 8) *sigh*

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane

Did you do your programming yourself? We always used to go out and buy these books that had BASIC games in them. You would then spend quite some time behind the keyboard typing in line after line of BASIC: sometimes up to 5000! After you had done that, you could play a game with a simple text interface!

By the was, what was it again that the word BASIC stands for?

Guest Scathane
BASIC stands for: Beginners All Symbolic Instruction Code
Yeah, that's it! Although now that you mention it, I thought it was All-purpose... :?

Guest Scathane
Then it would be BAPIC and not BASIC....
U have to explain that, because I do not see any P there :?
My my, aren't we the smartlunches today. Look at the way the word is written again:

All-purpose

What is it you notice? Right: the words are bound by a hyphen, which means they form ONE word.

Now what else? Right: the p from purpose isn't capitalized, which means you can see it isn't a main word, so that you won't mistakenly take it into the abbreviation.

And even if you wereto take it into the abbreviation, Trej, the abbreviation would read BASPIC, not BASIC, you dillweed!

Now, if anyone would be so kind to confirm or deconfirm its All-purpose, I would be very happy (I got it from an internet site).