who will YOU be?

Guest JediIgor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader (sans force) versus Blade, both with either swords or lightsabers. How cool would that be, and who would win?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Erm? NO!!!! Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader. Hmmm, held his own against Count Dooku, one of the greatest fighters in the history of the Jedi. There's no way that someone trained as a Jedi wouldn't be skillful in combat. The question is, would he be better than Blade.

What i really meant was so that Vader couldn't force choke him or anything like that.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Guest JediIgor
Have you heard? The only way to become a Jedi is to use a force sensitive slot.. and if you use one of those (doesn't even mean you'll be a jedi for sure!) then you will have perma-death :cry:

Igor: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

SWARMER: Hmmmm, how about just before Episode IV, at the peak of his darkness and 'health'

Well either they'd both have swords, or they'd both have lightsabers, in the interests of fairness.

No no, we wouldn't let Vader use the force at all, or we'd make Blade a jedi knight of equal powers.

i think that Blade would win Because Vader does rely n his powers to be a superior fighter. However little that may be it is the only reason that he can do the things he does. For example - in Ep 2 when Ani jumped off the speeder he used his powers. Blade would've done something similar without thoes powers.

Alse does blade still get all the bonuses of having Vampire blood

The Force is one and all

Yeh, possibly not the best match, okay, how about James Bond versus Boba Fett? Men of gadgets both....

No, Bond has had a jetpack too. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And Bond always gets the girl...

• 3 weeks later...

back on subject...

I'm going to be either Marax Duchai or Corran Duchai both Corellian Jedi

actually the Marax Duchai one was one I got from SW name generator and then I just took Corran Horn first name honoring this great Jedi :D

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

If I play (have to get internet first) i'll be a Bothan Jedi named Emihd Urc'lya which is my name scrambled.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I am going to be Jar Jar Binks look alike but even more boring than he is, and I will scare everyone on my planet so I have all fish for myself. Then you Elvis can be one of these fishes. Tempting huh!
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...