Would you support a delay in the release of EAW if...

Teradyn_pff

Would you be ok with a delay to EAW to extend the timeline through RotJ?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be ok with a delay to EAW to extend the timeline through RotJ?

• Only if they stuck to canon.
    • I would wait till fall '06 for the SSD, B-wing, etc.
    • No, absolutely not. I want this game last week!

I would be extremely disappointed if they didn't go all the way to ROTJ. I love Star Wars but I do not like half-assed games that give us no pleasure.

Do they really expect us to be content conquering the galaxy and, in effect, living out Episodes 4 to 6 without the ships that were in them?

if I don't see a reviewer mention Interceptors, B-wings or SSDs, I may seriously consider passing up this game.

These are not unnecessary ships. They knew from the beggining people would want to use all of them and to claim ignorance or to claim they ran out of time is bull at this point.

I told them last february that I was expecting nothing less than every ship seen in Rebellion and so did the rest of the community.

They have no excuse for not having all the ships. The game is done. It is. look at the second trailer, everything is there, basic gameplay is done.

They can at least add the B-wing and Interceptor before Frebruary. I can understand balancing for the SSD but what the hell did they add between E3 and now that took up too much time put in these two advanced, necessary, fighters? It better have NOT been that crappy TIE scout!

if they can add the TIE scout, they can add the B-wing and interceptor.

and who says they wont?

you actually belive what they say? who says their not just gonna supprise everyone and have everythnig in? they might just want to keep it secret

hell its an awesome marketing ploy, look how nuts everyone is going over it