Anyone feel like things have gotten a bit listless here?

Teradyn_pff

Thats the point where I trust my favored computer games magazine..

I quit reading magazine previews after I was promised and didn't get fast lines from the black hawks, black hawks with rocket pods, and stealth fighters for Battlefield 2. Stupid Gamepro.

Edit: And I get my reviews mostly from word of mouth. Don't trust game sites and magazines much on those either.

Same, I don't trust too many game mag or site reviews, to many favors and paying off to be truthful. I trust word of mouth or word of forum.

Especially when dealing with EA-or more specifically EALA. Remember Generals? BFME? :evil:

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

List-less. Lacking list. Without list. As in not having list present. So a no list zone containing only all anti-list personae. Gone is the list. To find oneself up a creek without a list. To not be benefited by the presence of list or list-like matter, or any futher indication of list, where list is failing to be present, and all non-listlike legislation remain in effect. NO DAMN LIST!

Now that's out of the way, it basically means to be in low spirits or repetative. Boring also works I suppose, but it's not so strong as that. Low morale seems better :wink:

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

List-less. Lacking list. Without list. As in not having list present. So a no list zone containing only all anti-list personae. Gone is the list. To find oneself up a creek without a list. To not be benefited by the presence of list or list-like matter, or any futher indication of list, where list is failing to be present, and all non-listlike legislation remain in effect. NO DAMN LIST!

Now that's out of the way, it basically means to be in low spirits or repetative. Boring also works I suppose, but it's not so strong as that. Low morale seems better :wink:

thank u crazy man :wink:

Gah, we really need some new info, sure we just had the interview, but I want more.

/Anakin

Where are they questions? and what happened to the official FAQ?

and it has been ages since we have had screenshots.

1)Interview is stuck in a roadblock on the highway of emails

2) The PFF Faqs been taken down to get updated by Fosh or the Lucasarts one I have no clue since I cant access Lucasarts.com from a school blocker (Its highschool for flip sakes not elementary)

3) Someone make new screenshots from the movie or we wait till the demo comes out in December :P