Alien Factions That We May Expect to See Ingame

Nevets

Nah, don't even bother with the tree-humpin' rebels! Raze entire worlds with the mighty EMPIRE! :)

I change it to:

Nah, don't even bother with the tree-humpin' imperials! Raze enitre world with the mighty Rebels! (or something like that)

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Nah, don't even bother with the tree-humpin' rebels! Raze entire worlds with the mighty EMPIRE! :)

I change it to:

Nah, don't even bother with the tree-humpin' imperials! Raze enitre world with the mighty Rebels! (or something like that)

You do know the Rebels fight for good :P Tree hugging carebears Rebels 8) (trying to keep it as clean as possible mind you). Might Imperial that can turn into a police Faction instead of an evil one if the game allows us to do so :roll:

Uuuugh, police faction? That is what happened to the US in Vietnam. Lets not, and say we didn't, ok?

Well thats what Imperials tried to do in SWG and dont point the finger at me :roll:

"We're stopping you for Illigal objects stop so we can search you."

Well what I mean was Imperials being somewhat peaceful and being more "Republic" like helping those in need or something along those lines. Yes they are evil but we make the plot dont we? Well if not in single player compaing then at least multiplayer campaign or skirmishs.

How could we forget about....that one planet....what is its name....grrrrr.....i give up! (sarcasm)

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

back to the factions, imagine being the rebels and training a unit (squad? whatever) on Kashyyyk and all the troops are wookies because you are allied with the wookies and you are training them into your army, same goes for the other races with the rebels, but not the imps.

back to the factions, imagine being the rebels and training a unit (squad? whatever) on Kashyyyk and all the troops are wookies because you are allied with the wookies and you are training them into your army, same goes for the other races with the rebels, but not the imps.

Why not imps, the imps are also known for training alien races for their own gains....Noghri and Trandos anyone?

Actually, both Gungans and Ewoks have skilled warriors, albight with mostly low-tech knowledge.

The Gungans fielded batteries of ion-ball-throwing catapults (able to knock out many droids with each hit) and several shield-generators (blocking tank-fire and keeping repulsor-units on the outside), used personal shields to reflect blaster-bolts (+1 cool-point imho) and could even go head-to-head with droidekas.

The Ewoks were able to build and field rock-catapult batteries, chop down, carry and prepare log-traps and throw decent-sized rock that would kill any bare-headed human and seriously concuss helmeted troops (like in the film). Even with all this, they were still loosing before Chewie high-jacked an AT-ST (realizing the importance of armored support, that's our Chewie!).

Jar-Jar is a poor representation of Gungan soldiers and the Ewoks are merely derided due to their size and "cute" look.

Would you be equally willing to deride dwarfs in LOTR simply because of their size or Gimli's occasional goofy behaviour? :wink:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/CptK/StarCruiser.jpg

Actually, both Gungans and Ewoks have skilled warriors, albight with mostly low-tech knowledge.

The Gungans fielded batteries of ion-ball-throwing catapults (able to knock out many droids with each hit) and several shield-generators (blocking tank-fire and keeping repulsor-units on the outside), used personal shields to reflect blaster-bolts (+1 cool-point imho) and could even go head-to-head with droidekas.

So now that you mentioned all this tech the gungans have, how do they have low-tech?

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1135/jmaster3265signew13rd.jpg

low tech in comparison to the rest of the BIG species, the gungans don't have space travel.

And the empire could train other species, but think about this, How hard do you think it would be for a twi'lek to fit his/her lekki in the stormy helmet? lol, maybe they would have a generic locking uniform?

low tech in comparison to the rest of the BIG species, the gungans don't have space travel.

And the empire could train other species, but think about this, How hard do you think it would be for a twi'lek to fit his/her lekki in the stormy helmet? lol, maybe they would have a generic locking uniform?

Twi'leks would never even get to put on a stormtrooper helmet. Stormtroopers are all human males (at least there is no evidence to combat that). Very few are the women or alien species that got to serve in the Empire's military. For discussion sake though a twi'lek would have to cut holes in the back of the helmet to accomodate their lekku.

Well if you look at the Royal Guards, The Emperor trained any race willing/forced to protect him and doesn't matter if your humanoid or droid you still will be in Royal Guard possition and thats if you survive the harsh training.

The Empire also has few alien races but its not noticable since they're always hidden in some form of armor.