Alien Factions That We May Expect to See Ingame

Nevets

Well now we know the geonosians are in, meaning there could be countless other alien species that may help or hurt you while taking over a planet. Here are some that I think have a good shot of being in game, feel free to add.

Geonosians-Geonosis

Gungans-Naboo

Ewoks-Endor

Sandpeople & Jawas-Tatooine

Wookies-Kashyyk

Pau'an & Utai- Utapau

Kaminoan-Kamino

Mon Cal & Aqualish-Mon cal

Twi'lek-Ryloth

Sullustan-Sullust

Dantari-Dantooine

Mustafarian-Mustafar

Raises a pretty good question on represented locals. I wonder if just the key planets will have them, because not all of the planets are thickly inhabited and honestly I don't think they are as up to speed on their EU (Broadside WTF?) to be able to pick a race for each of the now 80+ planets in the game.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

Raises a pretty good question on represented locals. I wonder if just the key planets will have them, because not all of the planets are thickly inhabited and honestly I don't think they are as up to speed on their EU (Broadside WTF?) to be able to pick a race for each of the now 80+ planets in the game.

Oh by no means would I expect them to do it on every planet. Hoth, Dagobah, Yavin and Lok are just a couple planets that by no mean should have factions that you could have influence over. Creatures yes, aliens no. I think it will definitely immerse me more into the game when on planets with intelligent life there are the natives fighting with me or against me, but that should not be on every planet, for continuity and programming's sake.

Just out of morbid curiosity, is it mentioned in any of the books about them that they did scout out the galaxy at any particular time? And if so, when?

Yea, I don't think I would like to see them in this game either, but there are EU sources that have Vong scouting anytime from the Mandalorian Wars to around the Clone Wars.

Just out of morbid curiosity, is it mentioned in any of the books about them that they did scout out the galaxy at any particular time? And if so, when?

Actually, yeah, I have heard about them scouting the Star Wars galaxy.

But that is second hand info for me, haven't read anything I think about it.

http://www.lfnetwork.com/images/lfnlinker.gif

Star Wars: Empire at War.Net Moderator

&

SWGalaxies Moderator

Co-Leader of The Affiliates! -A-

- What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

- May the pants be with you!

Since we know that planetary factions will affect us on the ground, I wonder if some of them will also affect us in space.

We know that Corsec, the Utapaun, the Naboo and Blacksun, all have there own starfighters. I wonder if any will play a role in a space battle.

(Bespin could have cloud cars in its atmosphere)

What about the Chiss? Would they still be secluded in the Unknown Regions? Will the Chiss Empire be in the game?

What about the Hapans? Will they be in the game?

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Hapans = pwnage. I love them - Battle Dragons are so much more refreshing a concept then standard ships. Not to mention the women are all gorgeous.

Go Hapes!

Currently waiting to get Age of Empires 3, Dawn of War, and Star Wars: Empire at War

Actually, yeah, I have heard about them scouting the Star Wars galaxy.

But that is second hand info for me, haven't read anything I think about it.

50 years B4 the NJO books the Yuuzhan Vong came to the SW galaxy, that's when Verege joined them, she is a jedi who went with the Scout fleet to try to keep them from returning to the galaxy. (have not finished the series but i think it is emplied that the Vong started off in the SW galaxy and left for some reason. Also if you ever played KoTOR I Ordo mentions a mission he was on when he was young, where he was chasing pirates and at one point put a hole in an asteroid that then started sipting fire at them and fled to the ends of the galaxy and off beyond the galactic rim. (possibly a Vong ship)

No the Vong have their own galaxy that they were born in, since they are almost exactly the opposites of the beings in the star wars galaxy(They need to give this an offical name) it makes sense too
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3488/zersigef1.jpg

in one of the later books (have not reached it yet) but a living planet is found in the unknown region, i think that planet has ties to the vong. But like i said i have not finished the series yet, so i could very well be wrong.

It is a "seed" from the planet the vong are from, I guess it shot out seeds to other galaxies and one came there. Yea, lame I know.

Zonama Sekot is the "S0N" of the Premodial Homeworld of the Yuuzhann Vong. The planet gave birth upon its immenint destruction by its sybiot "pets" the Yuuzhan Vong. Angry the planet banished the Vong from the Force and took away their ability to construct new weapons. The seed of the planet Sekot drifted through the Galactic Rift into the SW Galaxy, took root, and grew. A species named the Ferroans settled on the planet and helped it grow and mature. The first magister helped bring the planet into consuisness and shortly after this the Yuuzhan Vong were drawn to the world and attacked it. The planet managed to repel them and the concuisness bloomed from the witness of evil. Years it learned how to grow its own living ships and began to sell these to a few select beings. Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi came here and Anakin were attacked by an assassin and killed him using the Force.
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3488/zersigef1.jpg

Zonama Sekot is the Seed of Yuzhaan'tar. As the Yuzhaan Vong conquored their galaxy the seed was sent across the void until it developed in the SW Galaxy. It was colonised by the Ferroans, Zonama had a secondary species which "built" the ships. People from across the galaxy came to marvel at the ships. Vergere A Jedi knight came just before the YV. She said that the planet was causing a familiar to move around instead of her own force use. Later Anakin and Obiwan vcame looking for her. Anakin Bonded with 9 seed things and a ship was made for him. Then Tarkin Came looking for the living ships. Sekot fled.

Then came the events of Force Heretic 3 50 years later.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Well now we know the geonosians are in, meaning there could be countless other alien species that may help or hurt you while taking over a planet. Here are some that I think have a good shot of being in game, feel free to add.

Geonosians-Geonosis

Gungans-Naboo

Ewoks-Endor

Sandpeople & Jawas-Tatooine

Wookies-Kashyyk

Pau'an & Utai- Utapau

Kaminoan-Kamino

Mon Cal & Aqualish-Mon cal

Twi'lek-Ryloth

Sullustan-Sullust

Dantari-Dantooine

Mustafarian-Mustafar

do you know all of those characters for a fact? Or are you jusr guessing.

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1135/jmaster3265signew13rd.jpg

You're a skimmer aren't you? You don't actually read the post.

Here are some that I think have a good shot of being in game, feel free to add.

Nothing has been made official except what has been shown in the trailers, and even that is subject to change.

Personally I don't know enough about the different races to make a educated guess. Maybe the Twi'lekes or what ever they're called... You know, the humanish aliens with the two tails growing out the back of their heads. If that planets in, they'll probably be in.[/code]

Yea, they are all all guesses except the geonosians, jawas and sand people.

I think their was a wookie in onr screenshot but is hard to make out. (but prettysure they will be in.

Ewoks and gungans also have a big shot of making it ingame.