Y does life s*** on me?

Grand Admiral Thrawn 889

Ever hear of the saying "With friends like these, who needs enemies?" Yeah, I loved living in North Carolina. We played rough, and really I should of checked behind me before hitting that turn. Despite all of that we got along very well though we did throw down every once in awhile.

I got picked on a lot for being tall, really un-coordianted, and not being the most articulate of people, but anyone started anything physical I could take care of myself very well. Got suspended from 1st - 7th grade for fighting at least once a year, 4th grade I was almost expelled for fighting four times in a year. After 7th grade I got my "humanity is crap" outlook due to past experiences and I was heavy into world history and couldn't believe all the crap people kept doing. I kept patience with people because of that outlook though and I picked of the adage "Expect the worst and hope for the best and you'll never be disappointed" for my own. Fell in with the cabal of geeks when I moved to NY and hit gaming (primarly D&D and video games) hard to keep me distracted. Keeping to that habit here in college, but the video games are getting to be to much of a distraction. :? *In best Scottish voice* My grades are CRAP!!!

Count yourself lucky. I knew a kid back in California who got hit by a car and broke both legs. I saw a little girl about two years ago in New York go straight out into a busy main street on her bike from behind road equipment and got nailed. She got very lucky, she was only knocked out for a few minutes and had a nasty scrape to show for it.

hhmm

going down a hill and putting on the brakes on a full stop so i wouldnt collide with an oncoming car, unfortunately my bike flipped and in turn i flipped on pavement and it left a bad scar on my chin.

and i went to france and almost died in the Louve, good times.....

and then there was a time when i got beat up by my friend in front of a crowd for a talent show....the real talent was surviving his hammer punches, he is like a foot taller than me and has bricks for hands.

ouch

I've have you now - Lord Vader

oh Vader thats nasty. ive broke my arm on a biking accident turned a corner and slammed into the moving cars front end i cant remember much of the accident but i know it hurt like hell when i woke up though. and the rest thanks u lot have cheered me up with stories of pain and jokes a plenty!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!