Y does life s*** on me?

Grand Admiral Thrawn 889

lol true and how did i know u lot would cheer me up with stupid comments?

Because stupity in general is pretty funny (unless it involves you, then its painful.) Ever read the what the winners do/did to get the Darwin Award? That cheers me up everythime! :D

Nobody knows the Vogons destroyed the computer before it could finish its calculation.

The question was: "what do you get when you multiply six by nine"

At least that's if we choose to believe what Restaurant at the End of the Universe tells us.

Getting back to the original question posed here, I personally don't think life does it, I'm pretty sure that white stuff comes from birds. :)

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

Shut up I had a bad day on the job.............That damn small wearhouse is shoved with so many boxes its not even funny. Lets say your house can store 50 boxes but we stuff in 100 boxes and some in the way you walk..........what would you do ? I'd bet you fall one time.

I was rushing through my house to get to my phone. And I kicked the bottom step of my stairs. It isn't funny anymore. It damn well hurt, until I took some painkillers. Lovely Lovely Painkillers:P
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I've moved 6 times in my life, and thus have much experience with houses jammed packed with boxes and still haven't tripped over one. Though I did jam myself into a really tall box once, packed it with pillows, and set myself down two flights of stairs.... Good thing I remembered to wear my mtorcycle helmet, that ride really sucked.

Fosh... Don't you have an answering machine? Though I'm glad that you found a new addiction in painkillers, maybe you can let me catch you in the post count now. :P

I've yet to break or fracture anything so yay. :P

hey, i almost fell off mount renier, but i guess that's good luck that i didn't fall off, um, well i got ran over by my brother and sisters bikes when i was two, and although it isn't box related, it's still painful
The Rain God

Lemme remember.... Ok, worse accident I've had is actually a tie. I was sparring in karate and the kid (acutally, he was 5 yrs older than me and I was 7 at the time:roll: ) did an illegal sweep kick which sent me flying into the air and I landed square on my chin on the concrete floor causing me to get 7 stitches. Still have the scar, but my goatee usually covers it and its kinda faded over the years.

The next was a biking accident about 7 or 8 years ago (so I was 11 or 12) where I hit a rock and my front tire slipped off the rim and got caught in the Y-joint thingy. Of course I was heading downhill at top speed at the time, so I go flying over the handle bars and (from what my friends reported) did a complete "superman" pose for about two full seconds before I ate asphualt. I ripped open my middle three knuckles on my right hand to the point where you could see the bone, same with my right knee cap, and got a really nasty road rash all down my right side. Still have the scars on my knuckles and knee.

Funniest one is another biking accident. I was on my friend's 21-speed bicycle with my skateboard tied behind it with a long dog chain thingy (the type people tie there dogs to on the laundry lines) and I was towing a friend down the same hill I crashed before going full tilt. Well my friend got cold feet half way down and bailed, I didn't notice this so when I hit the corner the skateboard had no wieght or anybody steering it and it sailed wide. Unfortantly it also wrapped around a street sign 3 times causing me to come to a very sudden stop. But this time I HELD ON!!!! Unfortantly, I flipped over the handle bars and the front wheel broke my fall in between my legs. I was down for about 5-10 minutes trying not to cry and my friends were down about as long from laughing.

down as long and laughing ? What friends they are :| I nearly got ran over by a car once.......I biked through a stop sign and was 1 second off from a crash, around 9 years old. (grade 3)

Got a knee rash from tryin to bike up a trailer ramp........bike went backwards then fell to the right side and I walked my bike home and got the rash cleaned.......between age 14-16 (grade 6)

Had a indoor soccerball get rid of the pimple on my nose in grade 7 and damn did that hurt and people laughed since they nicknamed my pimple "Volcano"

Well what hurts more is insults from grade 4-8 and damn no friends policey with kids then....