How Will You Play SW:Empire at War Once It Comes Out?

CommandoGamer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have played the heck out of single-player, you'll find me online challenging fans. I'll even be giving away free Petroglyph t-shirts to any winners. :P

So if you want a free t-shirt you better brush up on your space and land tactical micro. :twisted:

Delphi-PG

Game Designer/Community Rep

http://www.petroglyphgames.com

No, I think Gen.Vafer just forgot his meds... :D

Well, I probably won't beat Delphi, I hate micro managment. I prefer the might and majesty of the horde and sweep across the galaxy like a locus swarm. :twisted: That and I could never keep track of all my peon units... Stupid peons :x

I shall win for i'm getting better with RTS games :P Common I beat Marcus in Rise of Nations with the Indians and he was one of the super powers on an island lol.

(I would brag once this submit button works)........think of this as an edit :|

I will play as the Empire, destroy the Rebel scum, Ill love to command the SD, ISD, AT AT'S, AT ST'S, Stormtroopers and all the empire forces across the galaxy!!! :)

School Wars!!! Command your Forces!

Crush the School!!! :twisted:

I'm just going to build a pisspot load of Fighters on every planet. Then watch as the Imps come and are blown out of the water when my Superfleets drop into the bottle neck :P
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg