What we're asking them on Friday

Naja

Well Banthas are in and wouldn't the Krayt Dragons be troop killing creatures ? That animal would be as annoying as a Rancor lol.

Think of the strategy, there is a krayt in the area, so you send a small group in to tick it off and then run towards the large rebel outpost and watch the madness!

Does the Rancor still roam Tatooine?

hope to translate this right,but rancors are on dathomir not on tatooine.:)

On Dathomir there are the Nightsisters and some other kind of witches,too.

Both use the Force.

Could it be that they appear on the planet?

Does the Rancor still roam Tatooine?

hope to translate this right,but rancors are on dathomir not on tatooine.:)

On Dathomir there are the Nightsisters and some other kind of witches,too.

Both use the Force.

Could it be that they appear on the planet?

Hate to keep hijacking this thread but, it was meant as a little joke, Early on at one of the devs said "here is a rancor, a creature indigenous to Tatooine". While most star wars fans know rancors are from Dathomir. Now we hope this was only a mistake and that they were just showing a rancor there to show that creatures can affect your gameplay.

Also, somebody must ask how is going to be for the rebels destroyng the death star!, the trench run maybe???, and if the death star is lika a planet when the rebels try to destroy it.....what would be the escenario then?maybe a battle in the surface of the death star??

School Wars!!! Command your Forces!

Crush the School!!! :twisted:

An amusing prospect would be taking RPC-style control of a fighter ship and doing the Trench Run manually. And I'm not kidding, either - in fact, any RTS where you could become a unit RPG-style would be awesome.

Of course... the Imperial guy could take his TIE X1-Advanced and blow you up... a test of piloting skill, in an RTS! Hehe.

But never going to happen - I can imagine the fighters would "dissapear" into the DS, along with attacking fighters; your role is hope that the fighters win, and keep any other enemies from chasing them. Higher veterancy could mean a higher chance of getting it done; for gameplay, wou would have to defeat the shields first before attemping that.

Currently waiting to get Age of Empires 3, Dawn of War, and Star Wars: Empire at War

"Death Star will be destroyed by Rebels doing trenchruns or by a hero" - I donno who said this or if it was true but I thought I heard this in a video

Ya I heard the same thing only a trench run could destroy a Death Star.

I would like to know if you can steal or take over your enemys ships. That would confuse your opponet for a minute. Mon Cal vs Mon Cal.

All It Takes For Evil To Flourish Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.