What we're asking them on Friday

Naja

We should compile a list of the questions that we'll ask before and during the chat. That way, no one will repeat another person's question, and we'll be able to find more answers and waste less time.

Please list them with your most preferable first, and so forth. 3-5ish.

1. (My pre-chat question) What will be done about heroes and bounty hunters to make sure that they are not overpowered, in comparison to regular units?

2. You've said in an interview that planets can rebel. How does this work, exactly? Do all planets have a population loyalty measure for each faction? If that is the case, how would that work on Neutral worlds? Does the Death Star affect loyalty or the chance for worlds revolting?

3. Will the map for planetary ground battles randomly generate, or is it always the same terrain for every planet, every time? You have said that all buildings built in your base will always have a pre-selected spot, and we are interested in knowing how you intend to make sure that ground battles don't become repetitive and predictable because of it.

4. You have said at the E3 convention that all starships will have their own unique destruction animation and damage displays. However, the only ships that we have seen break apart and demonstrate this are Imperial Star Destroyers; the rest seem to just explode rather non-chalantly. Is this still being worked out?

Well thats what the option is for on Darthmaul's page when it opens up on thursday then the peope at lucas or petro might chose the right questions and skip SSD type questions or questions not yet answered :?: Well whatever makes the time fly might as well do it just dont duplicate many threads.

hi,i am new.here are some questions which interests me...

1.) I wanna know, what about Luke? Is he made the same way like in Rebellion?I mean have he go to yoda to become a Jedi-Knight?Whats about his way in the Force?

2.) Whats about Sabotage-Units?Can i send spys to a planet to investigate it and then send a sabotage unit to destroy buildings or capital-ships?

3.) What about assains? Can i send them to capture or kill hero-units?

4.) Whats about diplomacy to capture a planet? can i make a revolution on a enemy planet?

5.) Is Coruscant the mainplanet of the empire,if yes,what is the mainplanet of the rebellion or do they have a mobile station (like in rebellion)?

6.) What would happen to disabled capital-ship after a spacebattle?

Hmm well,i have muche more question,but i hope someone could ask this questions.

Thx

1.) I wanna know, what about Luke? Is he made the same way like in Rebellion?I mean have he go to yoda to become a Jedi-Knight?Whats about his way in the Force?

To Tell you the Truth we have yet to see Luke in any major image. We have seen his image maybe as part of Red Squad. Thats it so far. maybe a question to ask the Developers.

2.) Whats about Sabotage-Units?Can i send spys to a planet to investigate it and then send a sabotage unit to destroy buildings or capital-ships?

So far we have seen Han Solo/Chewie with certain special abilities like Stealth so i would presume that this could be a possible.

3.) What about assains? Can i send them to capture or kill hero-units?

Haven't seen any Assasins atm. Sorry. As Boba is in the game that area may be exploited but I expect that you can only capture Ground Combat Heroes or Heroes captured when their ships are destroyed.

4.) Whats about diplomacy to capture a planet? can i make a revolution on a enemy planet?

Diplomacy is in. Not sure about Uprisings like in Rebellion/ Supremacy though.

5.) Is Coruscant the mainplanet of the empire,if yes,what is the mainplanet of the rebellion or do they have a mobile station (like in rebellion)?

Coruscant will be an Imperial Planet. We have No Idea what the Alliance will have. Probably Dantooine or Yavin.

6.) What would happen to disabled capital-ship after a spacebattle?

As of yet there hasn't been any full onswers on this topic. It is one that I will ask on Friday.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

It doesn't look like I can make the chat, so I'd like someone to post these questions for me:

1. Is the AT-PT in?

1. Is the AT-TE in?

1. Is the UT-AT in?

1. Is the AT-OT in?

Can you tell I love the ROTS vehicles and want them in the Imperial Army? ;P

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/CptK/StarCruiser.jpg

A main question I have is when will Lucas Arts release more information on the actual game, such as units, buildings, ships, missions, and basic info such as resource managment.

That's a good question: When can we expect official info on units, buildings etc. if they can't be specific at his time?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/CptK/StarCruiser.jpg

I want multiplayer info, like server set ups, friends list, server search capabilities, a mod list, ect.

Same here and I asked it in another thread but not exactly as yours :roll: Well if there will be a IP search or name search like battle.net (Sorry "Alucard" lol). I like that chatroom feature and member list.

I want to know what are all the heroes we will be able to use i the game, units and planets that will be there. It's time they tell us important things, so please ask all the question you have in mind

School Wars!!! Command your Forces!

Crush the School!!! :twisted:

If I'll remember, I'll ask whether or not we can access and use the Galactic Map while playing. Obviously, leaving your forces to fight while you check on the Income rate of Dagobah is ludacris, but I'm wondering whether we could station ships in systems near one we know battles will take place in, and then jump them in while the battle takes place to surprise the enemy.
Currently waiting to get Age of Empires 3, Dawn of War, and Star Wars: Empire at War

I wonder if we can bring in reinforcements during Space Battles. IE the Ability to do the Thrawn Pincer and the Fosh Hammer.

I was just thinking about that. This feature would rule.

Does anyone know if this has been addressed anywhere before; are fighters based only at bases and cap ships, or are they based on planets as well?

Alderaan: Thranta and Nerfs you can see them on one of Juggers Pictures.

Yea, but I don't think they will really affect your gameplay, just target practice. (banthas are also in a pic). I am talking about Krayt Dragons, Grauls, Goraxs, Kimogilas, space slugs, and mynoks.