Rebel Interdictor

Moriarty101

Sadly, no Grav Gens for Rebels. =(

:arrow:Noooooo I'm dead :) This was the most important balance feature in the SWRebellion game ... without it (gravs) any small rebel fleet will be traped forceing you to have large fleets in one place to still have a chance to defend your self from the imperials.

:arrow: So any imperial player will know that as soon as he has interdictors the rebel will concentrate in 2-3 areas ... so he will be able to attack with small fleets or even one ship in many places at one time. He will blockade your planets and damage your economy because you will always have to run to unblock plannets.

:arrow: I really don't have a clue how you guys fixed this issue - the only chance will be that the imperial interdictors are limited in range or you can't have blokades with one - two ships....still you can land troops, bombard and do damage very fast.

:arrow:Also I totally forgot to mention this but I have disscused it with Ismael today. We request Petroglyph to enable the MP player 1 vs 1 option to accept Imperial vs Imperial games or Rebel vs Rebel - how thus this sound ?

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Cool, no Intedictors for the Rebels!

It seems that Pertoglyph has some brains, (Ok, maybe a bit rough, but I'm still angry about the no ESB and RoTJ vehicles thing) I'm glad you didn't create some new Uber-Powerful Super Interdictor Destroyer for the Rebels, cuz' they don't have one.

Go Leafs go!

YES NO COOKIE CUTTING BALANCING!!

:D

If the Imperials have the Interdictor. Will the Alliance get more heavy Capital ships. So far we have only seen 3 Rebel Heavy Ships compared to the 5 Different Destroyers that the Imperials Have.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Hazah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Sadly, no Grav Gens for Rebels. =(

:arrow:Also I totally forgot to mention this but I have disscused it with Ismael today. We request Petroglyph to enable the MP player 1 vs 1 option to accept Imperial vs Imperial games or Rebel vs Rebel - how thus this sound ?

Yes Im glad that rebels wont be cookie cutted equal. And I definetely want the ability to do Rebel vs. Rebel, and Imperial vs. Imperial. It's just like RA or RA2. Soviets v. soviets, or allies v. allies. I want that feature for sure.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator