Why do you reply to cheese?

Nevets

The necropost! AHHH!!!!! nm

Anywho....Cheese, did you remember GenVader(and other's)guess about Cheeseinator being on PFF? They were right. The grandpa simpson dude was the avatar for Beowulf(you). Pretty good guess, eh?(now i sound Canadian-no offense Ghostly)

@Cheese: Good luck with that. So why did you open up this old topic again?  ::)

BTW....your post count is at 666. *cue evil music*

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

Should let Fosh do the documentary or else the Cheese Doc would go against the forums and Fosh's would go against Cheese. I'd stick with Fosh's side of the doc. 

@Cheese: Good luck with that. So why did you open up this old topic again?  ::)

BTW....your post count is at 666. *cue evil music*

AGh! 666 posts! (that's the second time I have that many posts on this site). I opened up this old topic again because I was looking through all the old topics and I saw this. I started to read and was laughing the whole time. It's fun to read these. by the way ghostly, I don't seem to remember Fosh participating all that much back in those heated debates.

Seeing as Cheese deleted his account(at least that's the info I have)I think this thread is now useless.

*Locked and Slagged*

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg