Why do you reply to cheese?

Nevets

He is just a troll, and most the time replying to him just feeds him. Thats what he wants. I have a strong feeling also that if they aren't him himself, inflatokitty and the jedi chef are his real life friends.

I reply to them, but they never seem to reply to my posts, maybe I shut um up but I don't know :lol:

but if you are ghostly, I would leave them alone, they are just waiting for you to reply and will rip you apart.

Nevets its alright 3/5 of my posts actually hurt them and also I stopped posting on their topics.

Well if they dont want to believe that the game has been pushed back for polishing then thats their problem not mine and if they want attention they should go to a damn club as I said before.

Whose that? Ghent & NightmareKato??

Ghent:

Ghent

Total Posts: 8

First, a word of introduction. I'm Ghent... some of you may know me from such websites as starwars.com, indianajones.com, lucasfilm.com and the "From the Desk of Ghent" blog.

As part of our on-going efforts at the Lucas divisions to work together to bring our fans the best our company can offer, we are bringing together the management of LucasArts forums in line with those at StarWars.com.

The first thing you will notice is my presence, along with Star Wars forum guru bonniegrrl.

In coming weeks, you will see other changes like the addition of new volunteer moderators, some forum reshuffling, some new forum policies, plus some fun surprises.

As always, we welcome your feedback on any and all matters about your LucasArts community in the Forum Feedback section.

Carry on!

I can't even believe you guys are wasting your time talking about Cheese. I thank god he is not in this forum. Moderator's in LA need to realize that he might not be offending people but he is badgering them. He has nothing productive or contributes nothing to that site. I try just to ignore him but I have seen him bash a few people that are from this forum and it does piss me off because he doesn't have a clue or a brain for that fact.
All It Takes For Evil To Flourish Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.

ive noticed that LEC Rogue on there is really a good guy and if there are enough complaints he will ban Cheese from the forums.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

nope and if hes like cheese then im glad i dont why cant they ban cheese from any forum but the BF II 1 he seems to love it so make him stay there.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

• 1 year later...

ahhh... the memories. It's so fun to read these topics way after it happend. heh they never did get me banned for bashing EAW I got banned several months later after they all left lucasarts. And I got banned for saying "piss off"  ::) pretty lame of them  ;)

I'm gonna post a cool new topic soon

"The Complete history of Lucasarts and The Cheeseinator"

It will be cool, trust me. It'll be like a history channel documentary, I talk about all of the wars, spam floods, my comrades, my enemies, corrupt moderators, which accounts where actually me posing as a differnt person.....

I'll tell ya lots of rules that came about on Lucasarts came about because of me and my comrades. Most notably the "you can't post more than once for every 60 seconds"

Ive gone digging though the old lucasarts topics and unfortuantly most of the debates and wars were deleted. But there will be interveiws with eyewitnesses who where there... It will be cool.