What are your favorite cartoons?

SOCL

Guest Scathane
I LIKED the Street Fighter film!!!
Since we all know you like Bucky O'Hare as well, I think we can let this one slide and just reckon it's your incredibly incessant incapacity with regard to good taste, Mike! :wink::lol:

Streetfighter was brilliant because it made no pretenses at having a decent plot. It realised that it was a set-piece film with fighting, and got on with it, and did it well. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

What a shame that that was Rual Julia's last movie. Street Fighter seemed to be a poor man's Mortal Kombat, and we all know what a great movie that was right :wink::wink:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

This Bebop anime has a very modern style. It's quite interesting :)
Indeed! :D

So Bebop is a fishing ship4 :D Wouldn't guess..
Same here, but I don't get how it is one. How can the Bebop be a fishing ship if it travels in space? Perhaps is a way of saying old, just like a cowboy is a bounty hunter.

Raul Julia had some superb films, he was really a good actor.

I think Mortal Kombat wasn't that bad after all. It had a great music ( not that techno thing, the soundtrack)! And Christopher Lambert played his role very well. Shang Tsung was also very characteristic. And it had some very nice fightning scenes (with real martial artist or choreographies). But MK2 was awful. And Street fighter...eh... :? Sure, Van Damme has nice, oiled muscles..

Yeah, wish I had muscles like the Muscles from Brussels!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Mr Van Damme's nickname is the muscles from brussels. And i wouldn't object to being built like him!

He built an acting career of of those muscles.... even though he can't act.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Not all fo his films were bad though, I enjoyed Bloodsport, Lionheart and the original Universal Soldier greatly.

There was a film that was the base of Mortal Kombat. He traveled to an island for a great tournament, and had to face various martial art styles from various nations. That was a good film too. What was the title again? :roll:

Guest Scathane
There was a film that was the base of Mortal Kombat. He traveled to an island for a great tournament, and had to face various martial art styles from various nations. That was a good film too. What was the title again? :roll:
Either Bloodsport or Kickboxer...

Guest Scathane
:roll: There were fighters from Spain, Japan, Scotland, Greece, China, Germany, Taiwan, Africa and Mongolia... The big mongolian was the last opponenet for Van damme...
I don't which it is... I watched those a very long time ago... :(

I think that the movie was Lionheart. At the end of Bloodsport he fought a giant of a man, but I think that he was Chinese rather than Mongolian.

I think that the movie was Lionheart. At the end of Bloodsport he fought a giant of a man, but I think that he was Chinese rather than Mongolian.
Mongolians tend to be VERY large people (like Samoans), especially when compared to Chinese, but I may be wrong.

Guest Admiral_Antilles

To answer your question La Forge,

The movie you are referring to is Quest. :)