Empire, winning the game

jonov

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is quite fun. i used reb ed to set ALL rebel ships to have only 1 maintenance point (i'm the empire). then i played the game as normal. i played a little bit last night ( 20 min) before bed but it was pretty uneventful. no big battles at all. i didn't even spot any of the comp's remaining bulwarks. i'll play alot tonight though.

PS: this is so damn hard that we're on day 3600 and i would say i have only a slight advantage in the number of systems i control. haha it keeps me occupied though.... those rebels will learn!!!!

PS: this is so damn hard that we're on day 3600 and i would say i have only a slight advantage in the number of systems i control. haha it keeps me occupied though.... those rebels will learn!!!!
Careful, don't be like Palpy and get overconfident. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best! [not forces of course, or else it would read: prepare for the best (opposing) forces and hope for the worse (opposing) forces :wink: ) Plus, keep in mind that now, with your 20 minutes, there may be more than just forty Bulkwarks out there....

yeah, i am waiting for a massive counter attack and they did get my death star 3 days ago although i've already built another one. :D . the thing i'm really dissappointed in is that the ai is not building any cc 7700 frigates, or at least any that i've seen. so if i do get jumped by a superior force (oh yes, its happened quite a few times!) i just cut and run or stick around, wipe out 10-15% of his starfighters and then jet out.

Careful, don't be like Palpy and get overconfident...

Listen to his advice, stary at least three meters away from your Sith servant... and careful with those reactor shaft....

Othere than that, have fun...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif