Imperial Republic

Stratus

• SWR Staff - Executive

Well, this is just some advertising stuff for my online group.

It is a novel/series that is being done by a group of friends, and to get help we have created a lax/fun RPG thing to get help from people by them roleplaying our scenarios in our spots.

We are working on the opposition, but right now what we need are lots of Military Officers. We also allow multiple characters (as long as you register them as mulitple (tell us)), and would like people to join.

You can check it out and leave later, and if you are there just to observe (its coming slowly and teh Academy is being revamped for training, and when this big RPG thing we are doing is over then we will have room for EVERYONE in the IR to participate, and we will try to make from for those current to participate).

We need Political Officers (moffs, ministers, senators, etc), Military Officers, personal staff of the Emperor, etc.

http://www.swrebellion.com/imperialrepublic/

nexus.imperialrepublic.org

stratus@imperialrepublic.org and tgr316@msn.com for questions, comments, etc.

Edited by Stratus

• 1 month later...

Well Stratus, i checked out the site, and im liking what i saw, so my application is winging it's way to you guys. Hope to hear from you soon.

:)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Igor, get some more Rebels to post and i'll gladly respond. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 1 month later...