Balance

Sparky

Which do you perfer:  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you perfer:

• Rebels and Imps relatively balanced
    • Rebels and Imps balance similarly to the movies

Well, the comparison was the fact that Starcraft used a unique way to balance the units. The Terran player could walk all over the Zerg player if they met in a 1-1 battle with their starting units, but the key is that the Zerg player can build zerglings faster than the Terran player can build marines.

So instead of an archaic method like in Warcraft I where you had an Orc Grunt vs a Human Soldier who were the same except for their skins, you can have truly unique units.

I am saying that balance is not found by making the Mon Cal able to take on an ISD 1-1. It is in allowing the Mon Cal to win if it has fighter support taking out hardpoints and mopping up the imperial ties that are also not 1-1 capable against the Alliance fighters.

This is what I mean by side vs side balance and not unit vs unit balance.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png