Tournament to Support EAW

Or just save the replay maybe?

As far as I'm concerned the judge position is a bit redundant. It seems a bit like people looking for a position of power for little reason. Plo should be the one overriding 'judge' for the whole thing, since he's going to the effort of organising it. As for the whole spectator judge thing, I don't see spectating as a great idea in the tournament. Last thing I want while I'm playing is extra lag due to three players online insted of just two. If people disagree about the outcome of a match the replay should be viewed by Plo (or another who he determines fit) and a decision made as to the outcome.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

It's spelt Huzzah. I know. English student. :wink:

As for the tournament, due to timezones, we'll have slight difficulty arranging times when two people can do battle. At that point in time we'll have to be a little patient, because people will have commitments and need to sleep during the night. I wouldn't think we'd get many dropouts to be honest, but keeping accepting people until the people joining stops seems like a good idea to me. Then if anyone drops we just adapt the way the games are played rounds wise to be slightly smaller.

yay i win ! huzzah! and sleep? pheh who needs it im all....r..ii..g...h...tt.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

and i agree, we dont need spectators, just like 2-3 people randomly picked in the forums that are active (like ghostly, one day and foh the next) to prevent corruption and make it legitamente

I've have you now - Lord Vader