14 members have voted

1. 1. Jacen or Jaina

• Jacen
    • Jaina

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaina is described with an attitude more similar to her father's, while Jacen is said to be like Leia...
How interesting. And what about little Anakin?

You don't want to know :cry:

Seeing you like this... I must say that Anakin takes after Chewie... too. And so many others...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Jaina is described with an attitude more similar to her father's, while Jacen is said to be like Leia...
How interesting. And what about little Anakin?

You don't want to know :cry:

I've heard rumors...but really? That bad?

yes he takes after jabba....
Man, that is bad. He gets fat and becomes a major crime lord on Tatooine. How sad.

Actualy he takes after the other Anakin...
WHAT?! OMG! 8O That is sad! 8O He turns to the dark side!!! 8O How sad, indeed!!!

I must say that Anakin takes after Chewie... too. And so many others...
...wait a second.... What do Jabba, Anakin Skywalker, and Chewie have in common?... Hmm...they were all quite tall...they were all mean (when they wanted to be)...they are all dea--oh my.... :(

Well, I chose Jaina because in a way she looks like me, ok I am a boy and she is a girl, but she is more aggresive than others and she is not afraid to take action. thats why i go for Jaina

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

Looks like most members think like Sith_Lotd Jaina is beating Jacen

Only because she is a hot chick with a lightsaber, who just happens to be both a Skywalker and a Solo.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

And this saldy takes us to the conclusion that there are few female members in the site, or at least female active members...
How sad indeed. I mean, what's wrong with us? What, a Force-using Vong, Gimpy in a stormtrooper outfit, Emperor Elvis the Moderator and his rotting looks, and an astromech can't attract females? :wink:

Don't forget the eskimo and his Gamorrean fetish, our insane englishman, a psychopathic cat and a masked German...

Trej, if you are going to insukt me, at least be PC about it. The term is Inuit NOT Eskimo, Eskimo means eater of raw fish. The Inuit cook there food. :wink:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I didn't know that, sorry.

But how could I know that you do cook your food??? In that cold place???

Is it any warmer now? Shouldn't your igloo start melting now???

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

It's freakin' hot up here now. My Igloo is fine, I have three AC's turned up to the max.