14 members have voted

1. 1. Jacen or Jaina

• Jacen
    • Jaina

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is the second book in the trillogy after Remnant. I prefer the first book, but Refugee isn't bad...

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Yeah. I can't find the one I use to have :cry: , so I e-mailed asking to use this one. I'm hoping to get something more original soon.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Well everyone has a favorite and I prefer girls. so my favorite is Jaina

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

Jaina Solo and the Sith Lord....

Well she has dated world-destroying JEdi Masters, famous pilots... You could be there SIth Lord....

What about Grand Imperators of such things as BEAK and SONY?

Probably not, the title alone would be enough to scare her off.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I really like the way Jacen is oversoming his doubts in Refugee, it's really the first book where we've seen what it's like to have to grow up as a Jedi and start coping with what you know are going to be difficult decisions. Also we get to meet Syal Antilles etc so it's a great book in that sense. Be cool if Wedge turned up in the next one! :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Trejiuvanat wrote:

Jaina Solo and the Sith Lord....

Well she has dated world-destroying JEdi Masters, famous pilots... You could be there SIth Lord.

Well, I do hope so 8)

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

Careful mate, she can read your emotions like a book, so she knows EXACTLY what you're looking for!!! :twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Careful mate, she can read your emotions like a book, so she knows EXACTLY what you're looking for!!! :twisted:

She wouldn't need the force to figure that out. :wink:

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Our SithLord has the Force as well.... but I guess that wouldn't help if Jaina's Dad just doesn't like SithLord much.... We'd find a SWR member painted on the Falcon's hull....
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Our SithLord has the Force as well.... but I guess that wouldn't help if Jaina's Dad just doesn't like SithLord much.... We'd find a SWR member painted on the Falcon's hull....
Like the little stamps of the enemy pilots would put on the side of their fighters/bombers? :lol:

Jaina to Han: Daddy, where is Sith_Lor--looks at Falcon--Oh...

Han: smirks

Jaina: Damn it, dad! And I liked him, too! stomps away angrily

I can see it now... :lol: Though i'm not sure she'd stomp off!!!

I can see it now... :lol: Though i'm not sure she'd stomp off!!!
Hmm . . . you're right. Here's a rewrite of that last part Jaina does.

Han: smirks

Jaina: Damn it, dad! And I liked him, too! Gets an angry face, but then hear's a strange and distant voice...

Strange and distant voice: Jaina, anger is the path to the dark side.

Jaina: Looks around in confusion. Who the f*ck is saying that?! Waits, but no respond, only an odd look from Han. Shrugs. Oh well, I am the hottest Jedi in the galaxy, I can get another one...or I could clone him. Thanks for releasing me from the slavery of a relationship, dad! Floats away.

so what would you guys say that the stats for Jacen and Jaina should be

Jaina should probably have some high leadership and Combat/Espionage scores

Jacen should probably have some Diplomacy and Combat/Espionage scores but what?

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Yes, a landing platform discussion....
What does that even mean? :?

Okay, I don't know much about the twins because I have not really read much of the NJO and the most I know about them is what I've read in the two Dark Tides, Vector Prime, Darksaber, the Thrawn trilogy (as babies), and the Jedi Academy trilogy. So tell me, is Jaina or Jacen the more aggressive one? I would have guessed Jacen, but I'm begining to think Jaina is more aggressive and Jacen is more of a passive-aggressive type. Corrections and explanations, please! Enlighten me.

Jaina is described with an attitude more similar to her father's, while Jacen is said to be like Leia...
How interesting. And what about little Anakin?

You don't want to know :cry: