Blacksquadron!

DarthBob52

An integral part of Blacksquadron is what we call the "task force". Each is made up of 8 members and they all work as a team. Right now we have 2, one is full and the other, the one I am leading, has 2 members so far. This way you can get really get to know those people on your TF and still be in a larger clan. Besides, its going to be a long time before we get very big at all.

An integral part of Blacksquadron is what we call the "task force". Each is made up of 8 members and they all work as a team. Right now we have 2, one is full and the other, the one I am leading, has 2 members so far. This way you can get really get to know those people on your TF and still be in a larger clan. Besides, its going to be a long time before we get very big at all.

are the TF only rebel and only imperial?

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Welcome greenguy, i see you found everything ok. Yes i like the overall setup of the clan, Small task force's all compiled together make one bigger clan. Not yet though, i think its like 15 members?

This all seems to intresting teams of Empire vs Rebel I look forward too it. I predict a mighty and long battle a head. Who wil survive?

I look forward to it too! It going to be awesome. The Task Forces are the core of the clan. Consisting of 8 people each, 4 of which hold a certain job, each Task Force will have a mix of people practicing to play as the rebel alliance and some as the empire (or both). This way, a TF's can practice independently by playing one another. The game supports 8 players max for a multiplayer game so an entire TF can be in one game practicing.

The task forces shall be split to have 4 Rebel players and 4 Imperial players that way each task force can train in tactics of defeating each other.

Blacksquadron will also be offering a custom made ladder system to challenge other members of the clan, we also have awards for winners. As well as medals trophies and ribbons for winning the ladder systems and also for playing in matches, war games and being a member for a certain period of time.

Anyway its nice to see such a mixed opinion of blacksquadron, i hope to see more of you signing up on our forums and having a look around the website.

Yours,

NagaSadow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thegreenguy here just checking in. I know this is an EAW forum, but I thought I'd mention that we have a few leadership positions available in our Battlefront 2 division and could have more in the EAW division if we get a few more EAW primary members. It sounds cheesy but this is a limited oppotunity as it will get increasingly difficult to secure a leadership position in Blacksquadron the bigger we get. I encourage everyone to check out the website and forums but most of all ASK questions! If you are even slightly interested and you have any questions, ask them here or email me, thegreeenguy@gmail.com.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
Just thought I'd post a little update. Our BF2 division is launching and Blacksquadron has acquired it's own dedicated server. If you are looking for a clan for the game look no further. We do have a number of member who are holding out solely for EAW and it's been good fun just getting to know everyone really well. Please standby for our new and updated website which will hopefully be up soon.

• 3 months later...

Well things happened, our old leader was a bastard but all in all we're doing well the real Blacksquadron website is here:

BlackSquadron