Blacksquadron!

DarthBob52

Its kinda silly to have a clan BEFORE the game comes out, Long BEFORE the game comes out. Sounds cool though ill check it out.

but mr fishy, we cannot create a clan before it comes out, we will once it gers out! we will be known as Theguyswhoknewabouthisgamebeforeallyounoobsyousuxanuhaxxor!!wePWNyou clan.

or just the General Vader club :P

but ya it would be cool if we were all in a clan

I've have you now - Lord Vader

How about:

Galactic Alliance Clan (if it is Imperial and Rebels)

Hand of Palpatine Clan (Imperial Only)

Hand of Thrawn Clan (Imperial Only)

Petroglyph Avengers (???)

Ow Our Brains Hurt Trying to Come Up with a Cool Name Clan (???) :D

Freedom's Army (Rebels)

Hopelessly Outnumbered (Rebels)

Are any of these good?

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

OPFF sounds like a police short form name........... (O.P.P for example : "Ontario Provincial Police" :roll:

To me OPFF is like "Ontario Police Fire Fighting" :P

(damn I cant spell for beans and so i'm trying to find new ways of saying things.........)

Lol anyways what was this topic about anywways ?

Let me get this straight... a clan? As in kilts and warpaint?

I don't feel the need to be initiated into a PFF clan if I'm honest, I just play for fun. Don't get me wrong, when the game comes out and if anyone here wanted one vs me that would be fine, but me in a clan? Sorry, but I think I can do without that.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

Blacksquadron is going to be a great clan if everything pans out as planned. I recommend checking out the site and forums if you haven't already. Just because we're an EAW clan doesn't mean we won't be getting into other games in the meantime. It possible we might look into Battlefront2, which comes out in a little over a month. Plus, if you join now and prove yourself to be a trustworthy, responsible member, you might land yourself a high ranking position. This is much more likely to happen now than later when the clan gets bigger. It's going to be a lot of fun.

Hey nice Gen.

PetroWarSquad, PWS , very nice since its close to Pwned :P Yup so want to form a squad instead since i'm better in a squad then a clan with 10+

i like working in close groupos because in small groups you can share tatics and ideas and coordinate attacks,attacking like a pack of wolves, a feat you cannot accomplish with a hundred other people like a clan.
I've have you now - Lord Vader

i just enjoy having a tag and a group of friends to play with. its not like im gunna be competing in tournements or anything haha

Exactly :) When I was with Marcus and Shelledpants in BF2 we owned compared to me alone and getting gun downed like mad.