Probe droids?

General Ackbar

indubitabely

or are you?

raises a whole slew of questions...like....

will we have the ability to convert charachters to our side?

and the less meaningful questions of how homosexuality can produce offspring

*shudders*

I've have you now - Lord Vader

I wonder how the probe droids are going to work.

You control where they move. :D

I think the real meat of the question he was asking was more along the lines of how the droids complete a mission successfully. Kind of like, if you move them into a system do they see all that is in orbit, or do automatically go to the ground level and let you know what is on the ground, do they do both, or a combination of some sort?

The other side of this is, how do the rebels counter the droids? Or detect them for that matter.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

hahaha i love how delphi says nothing bout the other post i made here...hehehe but i would think that on the galactic scale you would just have an unditermined shance of success depending on the amount of enemy troops and the hero that might be there

during a fight they would be REALLY hard to find scouts