Canada Loves Star Wars

wormie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there is blue milk in the U.S. too 8O !? I'd have to move farther north to escape it... not an idea I relish. It's cold enough in Ontario!

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I live right in the middle of Toronto, and I can say that the only people who are worried about SARS are the tourists. Blue milk by the way is from Montreal.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

LOL, we blame everything on the French... taht's true about SARS though. It's not really taht big of a problem, we just let our gaurd down a little too early.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

What part of Ontario are you from Thrawn?

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Yes I'm a Colonel, time for a new Avatar.

@wormie: I'm from Peterborogh, about 45min-1 hour NW of TO.

@Lord_La-forge: I think (even I'm not sure) that we're talking about blue milk as in the kind we see in SW: ANH.

It may not actually be from the movie :) , I played the SWCCG and it was a card in there. I'll look into it :wink:

Here is a little bit of blue milk info

http://www.decipher.com/starwars/cardlists/anewhope/light/images/bluemilk.gif

La Forge: You see Blue milk in the scene where Luke comes in for dinner, just before R2-D2 takes off.

Grand Admiral Thrawn: My mom has a trailer just outside of Peterborough.

Wow 8O , it seems no matter who you meet from Canada, they're ALMOST always from, or originally from, or have family in, Ontario.

Sorry, guys, I had meant the SARS thing as a joke; I hope I didn't offend anyone. :oops:

Wow 8O , it seems no matter who you meet from Canada, they're ALMOST always from, or originally from, or have family in, Ontario.
So, all Canadian eveolved from the Ontarions? :lol: Nevermind, my jokes suck and I think they're offending people. :oops:

Guest Scathane
Nonsense... I like it! Almost sounds like someting from legend: The Rise and Fall of the Ontarions. :lol::lol::lol:

I originally come from York, in the North, though not so white! More a dirty green, except around winter, when sometimes it snows a little! :)

Always wanted to try some of that blue milk, but i don't like normal milk, so.... :(

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

You remember that old Ontario Tourism commercial?
Er...., no.... :?

You would have had to live in Ontario in the 70's to remember that old jingle. Count yourself lucky you never heard it. 20 years later and its still stuck in my head. How come I can't remember what I ate for breakfast, but I can remember that stupid song???

Sorry, guys, I had meant the SARS thing as a joke; I hope I didn't offend anyone. :oops:

So, all Canadian eveolved from the Ontarions? :lol: Nevermind, my jokes suck and I think they're offending people. :oops:

No offense taken SOCL, If i'm not mistaken ( and I probably am) The first two provinces were Ontario and Quebec, so in a sense you are right, from a certain point of view.