RebEd Questions

Markaine

I remember back when there were two versions of the RebEd help file, by skippy? Anyway it wasn't completed, so I was wondering about some of the things I forgot that any RebEd user should know.

1) For the ships' recharge rate, will a higher number make it shoot more rapidly or slowly?

There's more questions to come I'm sure....

We got Deathstars, We got Deathstars....And you know that we got it, Deathstars!

• 2 weeks later...
I thought it was the other way, the higher the rate the faster it recharges. It's also afffected by how many guns you put on the ship. The more guns the longer it takes to recharge.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• SWR Staff - Executive

From the invisible FAQ :)

I changed the recharge rate of **someships** but now it

fires slower when I wanted it to fire faster.

The recharge rate is used the opposite way of the hyperspace which some

compare it to. The higher you make the recharge rate the faster it will shoot.

Think of it as how much energy the ship recharges per second and not how long it takes to recharge.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

But remember that if you increase the number of guns on a ship even with the recharge at max it will severley slow you down. If you maxn out your guns, 32,000 of everything it really does slow you down, although you do get one shot kills. For those of you who want lots quick kills set your guns to 5-10k, that way they recharge a lot faster and still fire very strong shots. You may not take out an SSD in one shot, but you'll come close. That said you really would be taking advantage of RebEd in a despicable manner. At the most you should tweak the Mon Cal shields and the prices of ships, plus hyperdrive values. But you shouldn't really change much else if you want the game to be fair.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Yeh, it's only supposed to take a week to travel from Curuscant to Tatooine, not five weeks!