Release Date Change?!

Foshjedi2004

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DMUK said that the Demo is out Mid-December so around the 15th.

DMUK said it may be out around mid-December. So dont get your hopes up. It is still a maybe. (At least the release date is.)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

I can confirm that EaW will be shipping in Europe on Feb 10th 2006. Still not 100% but this is the date they are looking at

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net

Grrrrr, lucky people get to dowload it.. and i honestly would not be suprized if it takes alittle longer to get to Europe because of the language difference :roll: . and does anyone really know WHY the game was pushed back in the first place?

The game was pushed back to give room to actually squash the bugs out and if we got it recently it would be buggy like EA's games. Also they're fixing up anything they missed and other stuff.

The 10th of Feb is a date from Activision. All signs are good and they are going to keep me updated if this changes

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net

how can ACtivision give us a release date its a LA and Petroglyph game not and ACtivision! but whats the US Release Date because im british, so the release date should be the same in Britian as America if its not ill just order it from America. cause we speak the same language so there is no Translation difficulties.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

how can ACtivision give us a release date its a LA and Petroglyph game not and ACtivision! but whats the US Release Date because im british, so the release date should be the same in Britian as America if its not ill just order it from America. cause we speak the same language so there is no Translation difficulties.

Activison is the company that distrubutes LA games in europe.

As mentioned. Activision publish all Star Wars games in Europe and most other parts, with EA covering Australia and I think Japan.

The European release date was set at March 24th but it has been brought forward to Feb 10th - Game releases are 95% done on Fridays here. The USA release, by Lucasarts, is still Feb 7

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net

ok, thank you DMUK and NEvets i didnt know that and if it means getting the game earlier i think that i'll get it over from the US by Amazon.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

Australia??? When are we getting this highly anticipated game? I'll be travelling Europe in February anyway, so I'll be waiting until mid-March... I'm assuming the game will be out by then here?! - Admiral Nova

I would assume that the current release date for Australia is the 8th Feb as the US release date is the 7th.....This was the same for Battlefront 2 and the Ep III DVD, they were released a day after the US.

ok, thank you DMUK and NEvets i didnt know that and if it means getting the game earlier i think that i'll get it over from the US by Amazon.

You won't get any faster that way, and it will cost more.

You can wait 3 days, can't you? :)

http://www.lfnetwork.com/images/lfnlinker.gif

Star Wars: Empire at War.Net Moderator

&

SWGalaxies Moderator

Co-Leader of The Affiliates! -A-

- What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

- May the pants be with you!

Hmm I Hope when the EURO-Release is in February, there will be a Multi-Language Version? I really hate the German Voices. Best example for really bad Game-Voices is the German Version of Rebellion.... Darth vader has a Voice like a Chinchilla with some kind of broken Neck, and the Emperror a voice like my Grandma...

Anyone knows about a Multi-Language Version?

hmm the voices are really hard, my deepest hope is that they find again the actors from official movie and games to make the voices...

- I have you now!

- Obi-wan never told you what happened to your father...

- If you only knew the power of the Dark Side...

- Evacuate?In Our Moment of Triumph?*BOOM*

"Visit Spriters Resource at their new home!"

Thanks Adml Thrawn, it just so happens that my B'day is Feb 7th!!!

I was gonna get it as a present but then I realised that the Aus release was on the 8th!! :(:(