15,000+ Posts!

Vader89

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*the sudden realization floors gen vader to the ground for a moment...all the times he had seen the rain god it had been raining, but when he had blockaded him on the planet, there was no rain...did that just make him an oppurtunist to make himself into a deity? or mere coincidence? armed with this new confidence, he lies in wait for the so called deity....*
I've have you now - Lord Vader

*while tapping into gen.vaders mind, i discover the dark side, it intrigues me, i test it discovering it's true power, i am mastering the dark side quickly, and my invasion from my wookie home planet is now launching, all shall fear evilwookie*
The Rain God

*Drunk from too much beer fosh takes the fosh cruiser and stops the invasion by dropping an intergalactic bucket of sick in hyperspace close to Kashyyk. He then goes back to his hole and begins singing about 2 little boys with two little toys.*
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

*heartened by the stopping of the invasion and gen vader is glad that the rain gods so called powers are a hoax, instead he is just a little wookie that is really angry. He still meditates, all the time letting evilwoookie feeding ion his knowledhge, but gen vader is wary of what he let slips out of his mind. an adversary should know a bit, but too much knowledge can be deadly*

*seeing the demand of doughnuts on the rise, gen vader slowly infects the doughnoughts with the plague of undeath, and is rewarded by feeling millions perish, only to rise to serve as his loyal subjects, wwith thier death ships, gen vader goes a huntin*

*Fosh sensing millions dying goes into a trance purging the Alcohol and the Two Little Boys song from his system. After pickeing his Yunic up fromn the Dry Cleaning he pulls out his lightsaber from a secret com partment in his Hat standand thumbs its activation loop for the first time in years. A Metallic Silver sheen fills the room. Its time for a Hunt!!*
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

*Darkmark slowly gains consciousness. Ow the pain... Having a hangover and psychic abilities don't mix. On the other hand I suppose he can always pass it on to others with the same psychic powers....

Having sent it to a random target (the hangover seemed to affect the accuracy of the transfer) Darkmark relaxes again and tries in vain to remember the last 24 hours. He also wonders who he sent his hangover to.*

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

*foshjedi sensing darkmarks transfer to himself goes into a jedi Trance. The Hangover misses his psyche by a few nanoseconds and is rebounded into the void towards the Enemy forces. Which enemy? SMEG Knows!!*

*sensing the Hangover effect, he takes it on full force, reeling from this attack, vader is noneoftheless not troubled by this, just happy that a few more worlds have come under his control from his deathships of the undead.Amassing his forces, he goes back to earth, his true origination, and starts rebuilding, and invests heavily in a R&R department, the deathstar was a failure, but with undying loyal servants, things might go bettter. the days pass, and gen vader is amazed how many people love doughnuts! and you would think they would have caught on to his plan by now...thank god for MTV*

*noneoftheless,(i like the word) no one is spared from the plagued doughnuts, fosh and DM have been wise to stay away, but evilwookie has unwittingly eaten it, and thus slowly rots and becomes gen.vaders slave. for once, vader is happy that something goes right for himsself!huzzah!*

*Fosh, sensing thge growing army of the undead lets his body go and fuses his body to the force. He is a living force being. He rips all of Normal space into an inferno killing everyone and everything, alone in the multiverse he starts afresh. First by rebuilding earth and setting it up like Black and White 2. With Gen. Vader, Darkmark and Evilwookie his unknowing slave*

feeling strangely empty for cfonquering the univers for fosh, gen vader goes his own way, he finds a portal that lead to the old universe. he steps through and nit closes forever behind him. alone, but certainly not afraid, he goes out into this hellish realm and goes to the volcanos and infernos of the planet that started it all....earth.

where it all started with the hobo population, and he goes to where he made his first body hut, and gets a startling message from evilwookie. eagerly he tries to find out where he is and they form a alliance, temporary, but neccessary if they both will survive foshs wrath when he discovers his slaves intent.

*After a lot of research and slamming of one's head into keyboards, the new and cyberneticlly-improved swift completes the most fearsome WMD in the known universe. Now that the final phase is complete, he prepares to un-leash this plague. "Yes, those meddlesome fools that tried to kill me and destroy my work will know true terror!!! GO FORTH MY FODBO ARMY AND DESTROY!!!" With that, he multi-billion fodbo army and space force goes out to destroy and generally annoy everyone and everything.

"That should keep any meddlesome fools from bothering me... Well... At least untill I activate my pet project"

After seeing his terror army go off, swift completes a second WMD. Maybe less horrible and annoying, but potentially more deadly. Playing off of a idea created by the late and great Douglas Adams, swift creates a semi-sentient device (can't have it having a free will, might have ideas of it's own) that can perceive, and act upon, all possible universes at once...* :twisted:

*...But swift has underestimated the annoyingness of the fobdo. It doesn't see the difference between friend and foe, it annoys all of them regardless, and since they're already in his vicinity they decide to start with him. Ironicly, the damage and trouble they cause to swift's hideout and experiments is far greater than any of us could ever have hoped to achieve.

Across the other side of the universe, Darkmark discovers he has another new ability, the ability to set his hands on fire at will. Guess this training is beginning to pay off. Marshmallows anyone?*

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

gen vader urges for the delicacy of marshmellow and invite the great darkmark to his humble abode, where he is a guest of honor and eating of the mashmellows..then they plan to free the universe of the annoyance of the fobdos..they have not reached gen.vaders universe but they want to secure the frces of logic and sanity once again!

*Sensing a new enemy rising the Fosh awakes from his slumber. He is so grumpy about that fact that he picks up the Gun Of Rambo, His Lightsaber, his Bag of Marshmallows and goes for a walk towards the locusts known as Fobdo and the Warm hands of Darkmark. I'm f.ing PISSED!!!*

knowing a conflict with fosh will obliterate him, vader feverishly searches for a waay to escape...he finds it in the dark side of the force, and tethers his spirit to it. instantly his mortal frame is torn apart in horrifying agony and is replaced by raw anger and power...ohh...the power. with it he,with his insane cosmic powers, darkmarks flaming inferno handiwork, and evilwookies massive wookie army, they brace themselves for the battle of thier realm, whoever wins, controls all.......

gen vader relishes the idea and starts preparing his form and mind

"OMFG!!!" swift shouts after seeng that his army has turned on him. Horribly out numbered and out annoyed, he has no other course than to use his device to destroy the fodbo army. Un-fortantly, this fries the device rendering it useless. "Damn...."

His station in shambles and most of his equipment destroyed again, swift is forced to step back all R&D for reconstruction. Also preperations will have to begin agian to create a new army, except this time they'll have mind control and self-destruct devices implanted.

Being pretty much neutral to everyone, Darkmark decides he doesn't really need to participate in all this power grabbing. Hell, he's been hadokened and hit in the face by a death star lazer, and already has a whole heap of cool powers. He's got telekenisis, psychic abilities that can stretch beyond the edge of the galaxy, the ability to fly and survive in space despite no additional equiptment, lightning eyes, fire from his fists... I think that's pretty good for an average Joe. He doesn't need a universe and more power to keep him happy...

He briefly supposes that if he was to go down the 'good' path he really should try to stop all those remaining few Fobdos that actually did as they were told and headed out into the galaxy. Now is the time for action. Off to stop the remaining Fobdos it is.

anokther setback with the disdappearance of darkmark, it is down to the 2 force entities, wookie armies, and the remaining undead just shipped from the other galaxy...luckily the fobdos havent come yet...we have anti fobdo control too...swiftie and darkmark, hkopefully they will succeed in thier quests. as the two forces come ever coser to thier clash, gen vader discovers a massive well of force power deep in the bowels of mars, he sets off, eager to taint the pure waters of the force on mars. with his undead and wookie allies, they set off to secure the planet, eluding fosh for a few mo;re days....