15,000+ Posts!

Vader89

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*gen vader moves his fleet to the new foshinator cruiser and asks darkmarks accomplice if he too wants to destroy the rain god. he accepts and they start scheming, all the while eating doughnouts
I've have you now - Lord Vader

* top prevent any resistance or help to/from to the rain god , gen vaders and foshes fleets blockade the planet of the rain gods, while darkmark continues to grow stronger. Adfter the blockade is established, gen vader goes to meditate, to wait until anything happens*

*gen vader curses himslef after losing the rain god and out of his rage he has his fleet turn on darkmark and fosh for thier imcompetence, and blows them into a dark chasm, spinning off wildly into space.All alone with his army, gen vader starts wandering,gaining forces and resources from pillaging all the planets he encounters. The once fearsome sith lord is now a pirate, looting planets of thier populace and funds, ever brooding how to eliminate or control the rain god, which slowly pulls him into the descent of madness*

dicovering hwe has lost the trail, gen vader comes to his senses and goes back to mars, to his citadel, where he meditates over \what he has done. Along the way he picks up darlkmark and fosh, and brings them to mars

*Gen.Vader's doughnut supplies are depleated rapidly for some unforseen reason. :roll: Darkmark eats doughnuts. Darkmark likes doughnuts. Maybe that's his weakness...?

Nah, that can't be it...Darkmark likes doughnuts*

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

*sensing darkmark growuing weak, he quickly imprisons darkmark in his holding cells, and is tormented to the sight of doughnuts all around them, but he is chained, and they are just barely out of his reach. waiting for darkmark to go mad, gen vader keeps taunting him by eating doughnuts. bwahahahahaha :twisted: *

*Darkmark drinks cold beer. Darkmark likes cold beer. He also trains a bit with his powers like force lightning eye beams and the ability to teleport himself short distances... ie: to the fridge and back*

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

*very frustrated with losing all of his prisoners gen vader fumes for a bit, everyone is happy but him, fosh and darkmark are eating doughnuts and the rain god escaping to find his own empire....then it hits him, no one can rule the galaxy by sheer force and eliminating his opponents. it has to be attained through brutality and evil to radiate from his empire, to infect all other empires, and have it through them into chaos, he immediately gets to work for the task ahead. its a daunting one, but one that will succeed*

*After losing all of his research, swift decides to activate the prototype... Though what will do is unknown...*

Rolls a D%

00 - 01; I become a God

02 - 10; Nothing happens

11 - 30; It blows-up with the force of a supernova

31 - 50; Sputters, sparks, and smokes

51 - 70; Universe collapses in on itself, making a big crunch

71 - 90; Everything in the station is teleported to a different dimension

91 - 100; Time ceases to exist.

*drum roll*

I gots an 83, rolling for diminsion type. See D&D D.M.G. p.151 for possible outcomes.

I roll a 66

* There is a tremendous shudder through out the station. Swift looks out a view port and sees bright sunlight, vividly colored plains of flowers and grass, and with a huge river off in the distance. "This will never do..." And with that, swift begins his research anew and prepares to fix the machine for another go*

*to prevent an evil calamity of the crunching universe that even he cannot escape, gen vader roots out swiftdraw and tortures him mercilessly, making his brain mush so he cannot his diabolical project. Then he takes the reins of swiftdraws research and modifies it so it cannot destroy the universe again!*

*after acedently exeting hyperspace the Jedi Order Task force is depresed by the resenating of the dark side. So They leave this universe by creating a rift with light side of the force to find a univers that resenates with the light, where they can bring bck all of the good jedi from through out history.*

*as they leave they purge to force's ability to open a rift from this dark univers*

*After watching the universe being slowly torn apart still, Darmark downs another pint and sits back on the bridge of the Fosh Cruiser to enjoy the fireworks. It's a good thing we installed that new anti-universe crush shielding.*

*While his pyhsical counter part goes running off into the field going on about cookies, Swifts memory back-up (What? You didn't think I would have a back up in case I got assassinated?) senses Gen. vaders sabotage efforts. After retrieving the skematics and technical data from a hidden (both physically and digitally) drive, swiftdraw takes over his fastest ship (a heavily modified A-wing) and makes his escape through the diminsional tear to continue his research. Oh, and Gen. Vader... Self destruct sequence activated... 3... 2... 1... Now think bright light, intense heat, and a horrendously loud "BOOM" that sounds like it's ripping open the sky.

*damn....how many times must i have near death experiences? gen vader says to himself as he ruushes into a escape pod for his life... i lose all my hostagges, everything i try to capture or destroy or change fails...then he becomes depressed, chuggin down ale after ale...after his alchoholic state, he ragains his senses goes a wandering...alone..no fleets,no pirating...and definately no capturing and sabotaging...gets tired of it.....and then discovers something about the rain gods powers.....