Playing Online

Lebarronn90

well i see the zone no longer offers Rebellion online. The game may be old but I still love it. is there anyplace to go to play online or do you need to play ip games. By the way if anyone wants to set up a game to play head to head let me know email is lebarronn90@hotmail.com or reply to this message. Thanks for any input
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

'Fraid I'm not very up on online playing due to the lack of internet at home on the right pc. However, come September (if you can wait that long) i'll be at uni with free internet. Be nice to get a game or two going. :)

Welcome to the site. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Welcome to the site. :)
Indeed, welcome. I am the great confuser and giver of long explanations: SOCL. Welcome to SWR, a friendly community. I would play online, but I have a VERY slow and VERY crappy connection.

By the way, why don't we have a slogan for this site/these forums? Like something we say everytime we welcome someone? At the site I used to be a part of (a Jurassic Park site), we would say: "Welcome to JPToys, the only place in the world where the geese chase you". Shouldn't we here at SWR have something similar that is said once to each newbie? Not like a true rule, but some unsaid rule sort of thing . . . oh, nevermind.

I think the connection is not the main problem perhaps a 56k modem will work fine

BUT no one has enough time to play online SWrebellion :(

"I am growing stronger with the Force"