The offical Lucasarts forums

TSKNF

Why exactly have those forums gone to mud? They're filled with spammers, trolls, and general saddos. When was the last time it had a moderator? To do things like ban that cheese guy.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

It has been cleaned a bit on Saturday and then bye bye the moderator went.

Cheese and his gang piss me and everybody else off. They never give up on harassing and banning wont do anything so call the FBI and take his computer away :roll:

It has been cleaned a bit on Saturday and then bye bye the moderator went.

Cheese and his gang piss me and everybody else off. They never give up on harassing and banning wont do anything so call the FBI and take his computer away :roll:

Well I'm removing it from my bookmarks. Never again will I have to put up with the worst forum on earth. :evil:

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

Good think I stopped posting since look at what happened here. http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=69311&tstart=0

To many stupid people.

Wow..that's just crappers. I hope more will come to our sancuary of intelligent forruming.

If they're here to wreck it.....The Indum cometh.

i think i scare people away with my posts... :twisted: see i can keep the numbers down!

wait we want numbers up...fine ill just keep the bad ones down...

im glad when i found out about this game i found this site the same day, thank you for whoever posted on lucasarts!

i shudder to think about what would have happpened...ugh :shock:

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Yeah so many people on those forums are just too ignorant/stupid. I told this one guy that no one site has all the info/screens/videos about EAW and he was like "this one does." I'm going to stop going there. They never leave ghostly alone about his sig. for these forums. It's just not worth it anymore. I'd like to thank Cain, Ismael and all others who made this forum site for EAW because it is the best forums for EAW around. We are very friendly, even in rivalry and there is no trolling or flaming. Thanks to all you forum users for being respectful and courteous to each other (for the most part :D ) and me. That's my bit.

Ya its a sig for flip sakes its not the end of the world. Btw what will make a game good ? A huge elmo or Pikachu balloon ? The flip ? lol. Well thanks to this forum we understand EAW much better :D

Yeah so many people on those forums are just too ignorant/stupid. I told this one guy that no one site has all the info/screens/videos about EAW and he was like "this one does." I'm going to stop going there. They never leave ghostly alone about his sig. for these forums. It's just not worth it anymore. I'd like to thank Cain, Ismael and all others who made this forum site for EAW because it is the best forums for EAW around. We are very friendly, even in rivalry and there is no trolling or flaming. Thanks to all you forum users for being respectful and courteous to each other (for the most part :D ) and me. That's my bit.

I WOULD HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU ALL!!! I AM A TRIOLLER AND LIKE TO FLA*cough* erm...cough...sorry bout that, thats my usual reaction disagree with everythin! but all funny stuff aside i really like this forum, i have many more friends here than in real life :shock: does that make me a bad person? i hope not! :x btw ghost wghat was your sig?current one? also i think this forum wont die when the game comes out, i can see this as a nice place to come and skirmish, to praise/critize(very little of that)! and just hanfg out with SW stuff!

I've have you now - Lord Vader

My sig on gamespot now,

============

http://swempireatwar.10.forumer.com/index.php

Fan forums for everything you need to know :)

Ya this place is nice :)

• 5 months later...

Well sorry for bringing back a old topic but damn is it just me or did the Lucasarts forum turn into a Police State (A forum only pro-Lucasarts) ? Me, Cain, Fosh, and other people posting PFF sig links cant even do so anymore and Dark Moose is now saying things against Lucasarts and EAW. I'm totally amazed at how everything is turning out.

-First I get blamed for saying my opinion in Silent Hunter 3 forums

-Cain gets attacked by Dark Mouse for having a sig link

-Lucasarts forums then cuts out signature links

-Saying we should tell lucasarts directly to solve problems

Gamespot turned into a normal forum again so it aint in the list. Not saying that Lucasarts forums is bad but it just changed weirldly. One minute its all spammed up and the next its like you can only say EAW is the best.

Well sorry for bringing back a old topic but damn is it just me or did the Lucasarts forum turn into a Police State (A forum only pro-Lucasarts) ? Me, Cain, Fosh, and other people posting PFF sig links cant even do so anymore and Dark Moose is now saying things against Lucasarts and EAW. I'm totally amazed at how everything is turning out.

-First I get blamed for saying my opinion in Silent Hunter 3 forums

-Cain gets attacked by Dark Mouse for having a sig link

-Lucasarts forums then cuts out signature links

-Saying we should tell lucasarts directly to solve problems

Gamespot turned into a normal forum again so it aint in the list. Not saying that Lucasarts forums is bad but it just changed weirldly. One minute its all spammed up and the next its like you can only say EAW is the best.

"Twisted by the moronic side, Lucasarts Forums have become"

Doubt it.  I was attacked by moose for posting in the LoW thread I started Months ago....  Then I had too much stuff in my sig....then I can't link to any sites.

As you may be able to tell I am not going to the LEC site anymore.  Whats the point...I can't advertise LoW or PFF anymore....

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I think they may be a little angry about Cain's post.  ;D  Seriously though, I'm not gracing those forums with my presence any more (haven't gone in 2 months anyway).  I'd recommend those that are definitely linked to either LoW or PFF to stay away as well.

I haven't used those forums in about 2 months theres nothing good on there now its mainly Cheesinator (who needs banning from the Internet completely) and the rest that whine and moan because there games aren't as great as promised.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

I haven't used those forums in about 2 months theres nothing good on there now its mainly Cheesinator (who needs banning from the Internet completely) and the rest that whine and moan because there games aren't as great as promised.

Lol the cheese is here and reformed so you don't have to worry about it.  I can vouch for Cheesinator on these forums.  Cheese has been here for a few weeks and has done zero things wrong.

Lucasarts doesn't believe people can change so they just ban them without a second thought. Reminds me of a place I knew which thought I was a noob.

Well if they want to moderate a forum not much you can do right? Well you could riot but in the end it would get you nowhere for this forum but getting C&C back from EA would be worth it.

Lucasarts doesn't believe people can change so they just ban them without a second thought. Reminds me of a place I knew which thought I was a noob.

Well if they want to moderate a forum not much you can do right? Well you could riot but in the end it would get you nowhere for this forum but getting C&C back from EA would be worth it.

hehehehehehehe!!!!!! Good idea!!!

But really, if anyone tries to riot on this forum, I will personally hunt them down and do something evil. or maybe not....I'll sleep on it.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg