Counter-Strike Source

Ghostly_Substance

Hey, can't believe nobody made a topic about this. Hey anybody up for a game ? If so lets go up for one and you can use xfire since its fast and easy to chat with.

Dont worry X-Fire is nothing bad and no long registration. Its like getting a hotmail account without those sponser crap during registration. :roll:

I win :twisted:

edit: CS:S was hacks since the admin kept on teleporting us and he teleported in his cage.

Rome Total war was fun :D

Yeah the admin. seemed to be a bit ticked at me for killing him 4 times in a row. Still was fun though (when the admin. was being nice).

lol I didn't say you won or lost RTW :roll:

AND IT'LL STAY THAT WAY :evil:

That admin abuser was weird though. He was still a kick-ass player.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

The zombie mod is cool and damn those crazy things, they have a mind of their own and swarm when you least expect it :| Barely any weapon works damn. Tomorrow Cain join 65.71.169.158:27015 that when you can.

Its a great server and I saw Cainon today and told you to go thre but you didn't respond.

I've given up on CS:S in favor for Battlefield 2. My aim sucks (can't lead a moving target very well), but at least in BF2 you can get points for doing things other than shooting. I jump on every once in awhile to harrass various regulars who come on a local sever, but I'm not very effective in combat anymore... People stared getting real good and I've gotten really out of practice over the summer from not playing at all.

Anyone intrested, a local cyber-cafe place has a dedicated server that usually has great ping/latency. I.P. is 12.150.60.240. I know the people who run it personally and H@><0rs (AKA: hackers) are not tolerated and all sorts of counter-measures have been installed. If there is any admin abuse, its usually targets at me... I've been set on fire, kicked (as in my character was physically booted in the butt), drowned, have had various objects thrown/dropped on me and faced a regular who was given unlimited ammo for the M4, super speed, fly, and move through floors, walls, ceilings and such . All of this in the name of trying out new admin commands. If I'm on, look for Swiftlydead, swiftdraw, or swift. I'll probably be 6-22 and running around harrassing a couple of regular players with a TMP (ocassionally killing them.) Oh, and teamspeak is off due to numerous idiots abusing it. Sorry.

Did you kill eachother? Screen is hard to see... Rare event, but I've seen it happen.

I tried the zombie server, got nothing. Then a guy next to me pointed out other servers with zombies and I must say I prefer zombies over regular CS, its frickin' insane.

Did you kill eachother? Screen is hard to see... Rare event, but I've seen it happen.

I tried the zombie server, got nothing. Then a guy next to me pointed out other servers with zombies and I must say I prefer zombies over regular CS, its frickin' insane.

same heres since its more teamwork to kill them zombies, I run out of ammo very quickly.

Ah yes... The teamwork.... My first zombie game saw little of that. The reason I survived that game is the little that was to be seen was me and two others went back-to-back-to-back with auto snipers, and on occasion .45 pistols when we got caught stuffing in a new clips or when one other and myself ran out of rifle ammo, in the tunnel in Dust. Sort of a last stand thing, but we held out 'till the end of the round. The other 4 guys got massicared in the open.

Anybody found a replicator (stargate) mod for Source ? lol it be funny to kill 5 then the other 2 eat and reproduce and you kill them only to run out of ammo and die :roll:

Anybody found a replicator (stargate) mod for Source ? lol it be funny to kill 5 then the other 2 eat and reproduce and you kill them only to run out of ammo and die :roll:

Hmm..is there such a thing? Stargate Alliance may have them, since I'm not sure it is actually going to be cancelled. On the Gateworld forums recently there was an info topic on it.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

that compony that made it I think it was Jowood or something want to finish making it but they keep on arguing about who should make it or not so we'll have to wait longer just becaues them componys keep on arguing a lot.

I was actually about to make a thread for this. Is it a sweet game? Obviously its sweet in MP but what about single player? I used to play at my friends house he had Half Life and i wasnt that great at it cause i barely played. I dont have DSL yet so would the Singlew Player keep me occupied for about a onth or so? Thanks guys!

PS-Im goin out to a game store today cause i got a gift card, if thewy have it i may get it so respond quick!

EDIT: Wait it comes with HL2? Or do i have to wait for the "Game of the Year edition" to come out for that? Anyways im leavin now, so ill check it out maybe get it (by it i mean HL2) Later guys!