Ackbar in EAW?

General Ackbar

• 5 months later...
Ok listen... i dunno if theis has been answered cuz i didnt read all the little blogs.... but COMMANDER ackbar is in the game as well as home one BUT Thrawn should not be in the game at all being as how the game takes place bv4 EP 4 "a new hope" and thrawn doesnt actaully start making appearances until after the EP 6.... sry bro

Ok listen... i dunno if theis has been answered cuz i didnt read all the little blogs.... but COMMANDER ackbar is in the game as well as home one BUT Thrawn should not be in the game at all being as how the game takes place bv4 EP 4 "a new hope" and thrawn doesnt actaully start making appearances until after the EP 6.... sry bro

Um, why did you bring back a REALLY REALLY old topic from august 05'?  ???

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1135/jmaster3265signew13rd.jpg