Ackbar in EAW?

General Ackbar

It could be like the space station boost. If you have a good Commander/hero with a fleet, their stats will be boosted or something.

thatd be awsome. give some bonus's for units in the area. im sure home one would also be a bit tougher then your standard mon calamari cruiser.

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

Home one has been confirmed as being in the game, we've seen it. Unfortunantly, your favourite admiral/delicacy has not been named in person as of yet.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

Since missions in the game will play a large part, perhaps u can do a "quest" where in u have to rescue Ackbar. Once u have, he becomes a hero. It'd be a bonus if u could attach him to Home One to get even more bonus'

-You seem to have an over developed sence of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble some day.

SWEAW Petroglyph Fan Forums

Click for EaW Countdown Timer!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Foshjedi2004/Empire.jpg

If he is in the game, then so should Admiral Thrawn for the imperials. In which case they would have to include the dreadnaught.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

Was it in the EAW Discussion?? I'll change the Title and move it to the Discussion.

ARGH!!! u changed my beautiful title!!!!!!

haha just kidding.

i mean how can you not have ackbar in EAW? he played a very important part in the effort againts the imperials

So did Corran Horn and loads of other people but the fact is that there isn't going to be loads of SW characters in my opinion. Ackbar may be one of them but there are more important characters like Bail Organa, Mon Mothma and Especially Garm Bel-Iblis who created the Rebellion with the signing of the Corellian Treaty. Uniting 3 of the most powerfull Pirate Factions against the Empire.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I have a feeling since Porkins is in it, there will be lots of heros.

yea ive never even heard of him lol

Jek Porkins is an x-wing pilot only seen in ep. IV. His x-wing tragically crashes into the death star while they try to blow it up. Basically he's a minor character (but still a very good x-wing pilot), so if he is in, then you can bet Ackbar will be in (don't quote me on this). I also hope that if Porkins is in, that Biggs Darklighter will also be in.

I have a feeling since Porkins is in it, there will be lots of heros.

yea ive never even heard of him lol

Jek Porkins is an x-wing pilot only seen in ep. IV. His x-wing tragically crashes into the death star while they try to blow it up. Basically he's a minor character (but still a very good x-wing pilot), so if he is in, then you can bet Ackbar will be in (don't quote me on this). I also hope that if Porkins is in, that Biggs Darklighter will also be in.

awsome! i hope the whole rogue squadron is in.

Adding to the entry fro Jek Porkins.

Jek Porkins was a Y-wing Ace. He trained with Wes Janson in the Tierfon Aces Training Squadron. He was picked over Wes to fill in a role in the X-wing Red Squad. He always kept his Inertial Compensater at 100% as he was so large. That is why he didn't realise that during the Death Star Trench Run he wasn't pulling away from the surface.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Adding to the entry fro Jek Porkins.

Jek Porkins was a Y-wing Ace. He trained with Wes Janson in the Tierfon Aces Training Squadron. He was picked over Wes to fill in a role in the X-wing Red Squad. He always kept his Inertial Compensater at 100% as he was so large. That is why he didn't realise that during the Death Star Trench Run he wasn't pulling away from the surface.

interesting

If Ackbar and Luke are both in the game then....

*Ackbar and luke atting beside each other in the middle of a desert planet with the burning wreck of Home One behind them*

Luke: Well that was all jolly good. What do you call it the Ackbar flop?

Ackbar: It's your fault if you hadn't been some little hero and got in my Ion cannons way.....

Luke: I was taking out the missles headed for your ship!

Ackbar: You were trying to do wheelies in a 3-D enviorment.

Luke: Because my top shield had gone!

Ackbar: You'd transferred all your shield energy into your Hi-Fi system and you were playing rap music over the intercom!

Luke: Fine I'm hungry! What do you suggest we eat?

Ackbar: Don't look at me I can't cook. Hey why have you ignited your saber he-

*Later, Rebels pick up Luke but Ackbar is missing*

Rebel: Where is the Admiral?

Luke: Oh he died in the crash. Now I want something to eat...I've developed a taste for squid.....

If Ackbar and Luke are both in the game then....

*Ackbar and luke atting beside each other in the middle of a desert planet with the burning wreck of Home One behind them*

Luke: Well that was all jolly good. What do you call it the Ackbar flop?

Ackbar: It's your fault if you hadn't been some little hero and got in my Ion cannons way.....

Luke: I was taking out the missles headed for your ship!

Ackbar: You were trying to do wheelies in a 3-D enviorment.

Luke: Because my top shield had gone!

Ackbar: You'd transferred all your shield energy into your Hi-Fi system and you were playing rap music over the intercom!

Luke: Fine I'm hungry! What do you suggest we eat?

Ackbar: Don't look at me I can't cook. Hey why have you ignited your saber he-

*Later, Rebels pick up Luke but Ackbar is missing*

Rebel: Where is the Admiral?

Luke: Oh he died in the crash. Now I want something to eat...I've developed a taste for squid.....

LOL!