Somethings to talk about...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the star wars universe ? Hmm lets see. Naboo to still have their fighters :roll: In SWG they were part of the Empire but thats SWG, its crap. Naboo must have fought against the Empire with the help of the Gungans and Rebels ,the Naboo Security Force.

in the star wars universe ? Hmm lets see. Naboo to still have their fighters :roll: In SWG they were part of the Empire but thats SWG, its crap. Naboo must have fought against the Empire with the help of the Gungans and Rebels ,the Naboo Security Force.

yea i played SWG for a while. it got old pretty fast.

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

would be nice to meet new races never before seen and see what they do once you capture their planet. Btw I noticed that if you treat your new NPC allie with respect he'll help you and if you dont they dont help you unless they want to. In one of the screenshots or video.

would be nice to meet new races never before seen and see what they do once you capture their planet. Btw I noticed that if you treat your new NPC allie with respect he'll help you and if you dont they dont help you unless they want to. In one of the screenshots or video.

thats a sweet feature! new races would be awsome.

Will there be neutral forces? The Naboo as stated, geonosians, Utapuans, Rodians, etc.

im sure there will be. at least i hope there will be. I mean if the rebels hold the planet mon calamari it would make sense for it to be easier then if the imperials did.

I want them to polish up some of the heroes' lightsaber combat animation.

I want the SSD.

I want the TIE Interceptor and the B-Wing.

I don't want heroes to be over-powered.

For the campaign, I don't want building or upgrading to occur in any of the battles, like in the alpha (I assume that it was a skirmish mode - that's tolerable).

Well, as I've said, I want to see most planets (not all) have a local militia unit, a unique unit and a starfighter. Such as:

Naboo

-Royal Naboo Guard

-Flash speeder

-N-1 starfighter

Geonosis

-Warrior drone

-Droideka

-Geonosian starfighter

Nemoidia

-Nemoidian grunt

-AAT

-Droid starfighter

Kassyhak...Kaasyack..whatever, wookie planet

-Wookie warrior

-Wookie Ornithocopter

-Wookie catamarange

-Wookie frieghter

Chiss

-Chiss phalanx

-Chiss commando

-Chiss clawcraft

Trandosha

-Trandoshan slaver

-Trandoshan Gunship

-Kessel slaver craft

And the rebels would get a discount on all this. Just my thoughts.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

Well, as I've said, I want to see most planets (not all) have a local militia unit, a unique unit and a starfighter. Such as:

Naboo

-Royal Naboo Guard

-Flash speeder

-N-1 starfighter

Geonosis

-Warrior drone

-Droideka

-Geonosian starfighter

Nemoidia

-Nemoidian grunt

-AAT

-Droid starfighter

-Wookie warrior

-Wookie Ornithocopter

-Wookie catamarange

-Wookie frieghter

Chiss

-Chiss phalanx

-Chiss commando

-Chiss clawcraft

Trandosha

-Trandoshan slaver

-Trandoshan Gunship

-Kessel slaver craft

interesting......

Naboo

-Royal Naboo Guard

-Flash speeder

-N-1 starfighter

Geonosis

-Warrior drone

-Droideka

-Geonosian starfighter

Nemoidia

-Nemoidian grunt

-AAT

-Droid starfighter

-Wookie warrior

-Wookie Ornithocopter

-Wookie catamarange

-Wookie frieghter

Chiss

-Chiss phalanx

-Chiss commando

-Chiss clawcraft

Trandosha

-Trandoshan slaver

-Trandoshan Gunship

-Kessel slaver craft

interesting......

Elementary, My dear Ackbar.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

My Rebellion Super Fleet (70 Mon Cal cruisers, 150 Corellian Corvettes, 300 Corellian Gunships, 40 Dauntless Cruisers, 40 Assault Frigates and 10 Bulwhark Battlecruisers)
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Naboo

-Royal Naboo Guard

-Flash speeder

-N-1 starfighter

Geonosis

-Warrior drone

-Droideka

-Geonosian starfighter

Nemoidia

-Nemoidian grunt

-AAT

-Droid starfighter

-Wookie warrior

-Wookie Ornithocopter

-Wookie catamarange

-Wookie frieghter

Chiss

-Chiss phalanx

-Chiss commando

-Chiss clawcraft

Trandosha

-Trandoshan slaver

-Trandoshan Gunship

-Kessel slaver craft

and more, Well as I said in the past I would like to see what the Zabraks invented in military research. I also wonder if you can help them out by giving them your tech :roll: Imagine going to an "empty" planet only to find out it has enough forces to destroy all your units lol.

I want them to polish up some of the heroes' lightsaber combat animation.

I thought that they had some pretty good lightsaber action, instead of seeing darth Hit Obi-Wan wait then Obi-Wan hit Darth, then repeat over and over the same motions, very annoying... Anyway i thought it looks pretty good.

My Rebellion Super Fleet (70 Mon Cal cruisers, 150 Corellian Corvettes, 300 Corellian Gunships, 40 Dauntless Cruisers, 40 Assault Frigates and 10 Bulwhark Battlecruisers)

Are you serious?!?!?! You didnt really build all that did you? If so WOW! Youd need practically every one of the 200 systems in the game to maintain that fleet. There's no way in hell you could build that...could you?

It wasn't hard. I held Most of the Outer Rim and had 5 Shipyards with 12 Advanced Shipyards. I had loads and I mean Loads of Planets with nothing but resources on them, all my fighters were in that fleet. Then I took it to battle and thrashed a fleet of 3 SSDs with Supporting craft. Vader was the only character who I didn't capture. I don't know how but I managed to win the game and only capture Palpatine and Hold Coruscant, Wierd No?
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I only want the Emperor to be a playable character....Is that to much to ask?

nope and i believe he is!

From your mouth to Gods ears.... :twisted:

I am that which grips the heart in fright,

hearkens night,

and slices the light.

It wasn't hard. I held Most of the Outer Rim and had 5 Shipyards with 12 Advanced Shipyards. I had loads and I mean Loads of Planets with nothing but resources on them, all my fighters were in that fleet. Then I took it to battle and thrashed a fleet of 3 SSDs with Supporting craft. Vader was the only character who I didn't capture. I don't know how but I managed to win the game and only capture Palpatine and Hold Coruscant, Wierd No?

what game are you refering to?