Space Station defences...

Vader89

What i think will happen in the campaign mode will be your fiddling around with your galactic map and al of the sudden a message will pop up saying something like: Battle at (wherever) And you will have to finish the battle before you can do anything else. Also do you think we will have the option to pause the battle, give our ships orders and start the battle again? I really liked that in SWR so your not scrambling to click here then there you know?

Like in Rome Total War (i'm guessing) theres turns for attack and i'm guessing same in the map but not anywhere else (Semi-Turnbased) So when theres 2 attacks you go to the first attack then the second attack unless you can chose to go to the second attack only to go to the first and find out they got stronger there.

sorry if I confused anybody, I confused myself at the end.

Told you I confused both you and myself. What I meant was the battle outcome Rome Total War Style. If you get attacked you attack the first one :roll:

BTW can someone find a Tie Interceptor avatar for me ? I searched everywhere and cant find no Tie Int game pictures.

Told you I confused both you and myself. What I meant was the battle outcome Rome Total War Style. If you get attacked you attack the first one :roll:

BTW can someone find a Tie Interceptor avatar for me ? I searched everywhere and cant find no Tie Int game pictures.

ah ok i get ya now

Its a trap! -Admiral Ackbar

You already got a TIE int for your avatar, a nice red one. I hate when people change their avatar all the time cause then i dont know who the heck it is whose posting cause im too lazy to read the name.

You can change your avatar all you iwant, the first thing i see when you post is: Cookie monster, yoda, rebel symbol, rebel symbol, yoda, cookie monster. Then i see your avatar which is now a flaming monkey rather than the earlier bird thing.

Think your funny changing your sig too? Now that monkey is staring at me. I dont like it! :x

Ok thus your name foshJedi, i get it.